Seeking qualified technician to lay cat5e lan cabling, cap & patch for voip setup

wabbit

Setting up a call-centre and require a qualified technician to lay cat5e lan cabling, cap & patch for voip setup.
Should take a day or two to complete.

Anybody looking for the opportunity and is willing to work in Woodmead, Johannesburg, please respond soonest.

You can <mod: removed> private message me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gezza

Expert Member
Remove your contact details xD. Ask people to PM and then give the details. Spam alert!!

DanielBen

As a qualified I.T Technician I can be contacted at this email address with any available opportunities between Gauteng & Mpumalnga, thus with any I.T related duties especially in Networking Maintenance and Infrastructural development I can assure a guarantee satisfaction in terms of job quality.

ubercal

Expert Member
Setting up a call-centre and require a qualified technician to lay cat5e lan cabling, cap & patch for voip setup.

Anybody looking for the opportunity and is willing to work in Woodmead, Johannesburg, please respond soonest.

You can <>.
If you are an IT person do it yourself.You might take abit longer then a professional wire puller but least you save money

Last edited by a moderator:

SibusisoD

1. I was involved in moving a call centre from one building to another to upgrade.

You can <mod: removed> private message me.

1. I was involved in moving a call centre from one building to another to upgrade from 100 to 200 seater call centre. Evolve in lying of cables and positioning of computers. fault finding and repair as well as commissioning in the IT environment.
2. I was exclusively responsible for the installation and setup of new replacement network, including the planning of operation to minimise disruption of normal operations in the legal office.
3. My day to day task involved amongst others:
 Backup and restore critical data
 Maintaining telephone system
 Maintaining elastix based SIP telephone system running on freePBX and elastix.
 Technical IT support for the whole call centre (200 seater)
 General PC and hardware maintenance
 General server maintenance
 Setup and installing yealink phone
 Support in Microsoft system and software. E.g setup of email on outlook on Microsoft and windows live.
 Installation and setup of various operating system (windows 2000, wiundows98,windowsXP, windows7 and windows8)
 Stock management inflow and out flow of computers. Eg Computer, keyboard, mouse, USB sound card and Yealink phones.