Share your knowledge and win a PS4 and 5 games

abzo

Honorary Master
I don't think they fully understand how this works...

ichigo

Executive Member
The PS4 comp relies on a vote? Thats BS and bias.
Yep it is same with every console competition they have and photography ones wish they had a better way of doing it.

All you really have to do is to become mod friends and be in friend circle to get them.

Rickster

EVGA Fanatic
Yep it is same with every console competition they have and photography ones wish they had a better way of doing it.

All you really have to do is to become mod friends and be in friend circle to get them.
Why wouldnt a draw suffice? If I voted and saw "X" user with a good thread but i hate him, then "Y" user who is my friend but has a crappy thread I would vote for him.

Kayoss

+1

I never knew this. It should have been explained when they announced the competition.

Most people never stood a chance which is a real pity as it kinda defeats the purpose of a competition. I guess on a brighter note, I won't be wasting my time in the future...

CrazYmonkeY159

Expert Member
This competition is really bad. People asking me for votes. This is not a competition, this is a popularity contest.

mr_norris

Expert Member
This competition is really bad. People asking me for votes. This is not a competition, this is a popularity contest.
Well at least it wasn't me :)

Completely agree with you though.

At least there is a glimmer of hope in me getting a bit of dosh from the tax man this year :D

CrazYmonkeY159

Expert Member
I did not say any names because that is against the rules of MyBB

IIRC you cant divulge any specific information about personal messages or such.

I just was very generic about my complaint, no name calling or anything, I don't want to be banned.

Spidey8085

My 2 cents, I agree, voting defeats the purpose of a fair contest. So who is the most popular fellow around?

yusie

This is a quote from the competition announcement "The competition will end on Friday 24 January 2014, and standard competition rules apply." and this is a quote from the standard competition rules "The winners will be selected using a random selection from correct entries"

Batista

Executive Member
This is a quote from the competition announcement "The competition will end on Friday 24 January 2014, and standard competition rules apply." and this is a quote from the standard competition rules "The winners will be selected using a random selection from correct entries"

Right so there is no need for votes, so who is the winner?