KleinBoontjie Honorary Master Joined Jul 30, 2010 Messages 16,246 Reaction score 6,679 Location Worcester Mar 28, 2026 #21 Love Death and Robots on Netflix and Secret Level on Prime
saor Honorary Master Joined Feb 3, 2012 Messages 43,130 Reaction score 38,714 Location CPT Mar 28, 2026 #22
defsec Well-Known Member Joined Apr 17, 2024 Messages 144 Reaction score 84 Mar 28, 2026 #23 This is a good one, Black Mirror-esque.
satanboy Psychonaut seven Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 114,406 Reaction score 31,832 Location I don't have to sell my soul He's already in me May 27, 2026 #24 The Wizard of Speed and Time (1979)Pointless movie, I almost stopped watching halfway through the 3-minute movie. 5/10
The Wizard of Speed and Time (1979)Pointless movie, I almost stopped watching halfway through the 3-minute movie. 5/10
satanboy Psychonaut seven Joined Sep 13, 2007 Messages 114,406 Reaction score 31,832 Location I don't have to sell my soul He's already in me Jun 30, 2026 #25