Show your Android Screenshots!

pedruid

Expert Member
In situations like that I decide which one is the best of the 10 and uninstall the other 9.
That makes good sense. I've downloaded Nova Launcher but haven't got a clue how to do what you've done. If you'd care to share your knowledge and can PM me I would be most grateful.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I've switched to Rootless Pixel Launcher and right now, actually flirting with the devil, and giving the MIUI 10 launcher a try.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I tried the built in MIUI for a while but it's not as snappy as my old favourite, Rootless Pixel 2 Launcher.
Installed the default Pixel icon back.
Background taken with my Nikon AW100 at Mont Choisy beach.

Screenshot_2018-12-10-07-47-16-959_amirz.rootless.nexuslauncher.png

sand_man

Honorary Master
Is that from your Mauritian holiday? How was it? That water looks so calm... Warm? Fish? Dangerous?

Last edited:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
It was very nice, I want to again. Really nice water to swim in, lots of fish and friendly people too. Not dangerous at all and if you are driving, their small streets are aided by patient drivers.

I'm kinda stuck between deciding whether to keep my Redmi 6A as my main phone or make a switch to the Moto G4 Plus I recently got. I do like the clean(er) Android of the Moto but the 2:1 (18:9) screen of the Redmi is rather nice.