Show your Android Screenshots!

DAE_JA_VOO

How on earth do we not have a thread like this?!

Anyway, I've made some amazing changes to my phone's configuration. I'm really happy with it now. Very very simple, but I LOVE how clean it looks.

What I've done is Keep my usual dock layout (Phone, Messages, App Drawer, Gmail, Browser), but replaced the icons with a transparent block, which essentially removes icons altogether. Sure, the icons are there, but they're invisible. I know my layout well, though, so I don't need to see the icons. This leaves me with an incredibly clean looking interface, that's still very functional :D Here's the dock I always used to use:

Well, it's still there, it's just invisible :p Look at this. This is my main home screen:

There's a dock there at the bottom! :D Here it is with some notifications:

Screen to the left. This is my "system" screen. All my wireless, brightness, etc stuff is here:

Screen to the right - Just a facebook Widget, really. The icons along the bottom are also a dock on LauncherPro, that link to various social bookmarks/apps I use regularly.

I'm really really happy with this configuration. I love how clean it is :D

francoislr

Expert Member
Beautiful! I am flashing right now(new radio download taking a while) but my last layout was also pretty clean...just don't have screenshots. I love your background, but the one I am looking for is the one on the new DjDroid screenshots....oh so pretty!

http://i25.tinypic.com/a13hbm.jpg

DAE_JA_VOO

DAE_JA_VOO - what app are you running for those widgets?
I'll assume you're talking about the Wifi/data/rotation/profiles widgets. Those are all widgets by a developer called Curvfish. Just search "Brightness" in the market, scroll down a bit, and you'll find a brightness widget by Curvefish. Then look at CurveFish's other apps. Those are the system widgets :)

Mr Feesh

Expert Member
I'll assume you're talking about the Wifi/data/rotation/profiles widgets. Those are all widgets by a developer called Curvfish. Just search "Brightness" in the market, scroll down a bit, and you'll find a brightness widget by Curvefish. Then look at CurveFish's other apps. Those are the system widgets :)
is the apn app the one that will use your mobile data connection

cyb3rt

Left Screen:

Middle Screen:

Right Screen:

Kept my middle screen simple, don't like it to be cluttered...

Last edited:

Johnn0

Here are my home screens, nothing spectacular but kept it at a minimum to increase speed on my Dream...

francoislr

Expert Member
What is that clock widget?
I have been looking for a decent one.
Look for Analog Clock Collection...Free on market, and 32 clocks to choose from. Maybe it will be what you want...will take just a few minutes to check. Been using it since I got it.

cyb3rt

Well, here is my screens for now, after flashing LeeDrOiD 1.7 I thought it good to change everything...

Left:

Middle (Home):

Right:

Mr Feesh

Expert Member
screen shot 2, what widget are you running for that power bar?

Monkey101

Expert Member
Juice Plotter i think. Its pretty cool. The longer you use it for the more accurate it gets.