Slavehack - web based hacker game.

Chris_H

Expert Member
Thought I'd post this in here as some people might want to play it. It's nogal nice and you get to hack other peoples VPC's and not just some NPCs :D

You have to distribute spam and warez or hack bank accounts to earn cash to buy CPUs, Net Connections, Hard Drives and External Drives ( external can't be hacked).

Yesterday some guy hacked me and if he just left a virus I would be fine but he deleted my firewall bypasser called a "Waterwall" and it took me one day to download all the versions to get where I was... at least I managed to capture the bastards IP and as soon as I could I hacked into his VPC and deleted his waterwall. This morning I went into his VPC and he had just finished downloading the waterwall version he had and then I decided not to delete it but to hide all of his software... this means that even though he has it he can't use it or download a new one as it is already there and has to format his virtual drive haha revenge is sweet :twisted:

bleh69

lol

i have never seen a bigger load of tosh in my life.

dude... if you even want to get close to calling yourself a hacker, then pls. stop playing these silly simulations and move on to something with a bit of substance. lets see.. hmm... nmap?

poffle

Executive Member
cause hacking is cool! Look at i r i liking to hack into your computerz

Zewp

Banned
hackers don't type like that,geeks type like that.
Your sarcasm detector is failing you.

Anyways, crap game. Can't even get my second account activated. The first one told me the activation code was incorrect, then I registered another account, the same thing. Bleh.