supersunbird
Honorary Master
they seriously need to re-do the website, <insert "1996 called" joke here>
it pains me
As long as it doesn't look similar to the FNB site.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
they seriously need to re-do the website, <insert "1996 called" joke here>
it pains me
I'd even accept the FNB site over Capitecs current abortionAs long as it doesn't look similar to the FNB site.
I'd even accept the FNB site over Capitecs current abortion
I'm not convinced, small text links at the bottom of the pages is cumbersome, a global fixed menu with changing subsections is far better than one that changes position and contents all the timeCapitec might not have great UI but it does have a good UX.
You're joking? Being blocked by that phishing email warning and having to click OK every time you login really grind my gears. Capitec is KISS.I'd even accept the FNB site over Capitecs current abortion
Yeah both that and creating new accounts was gone. It's back now.By change account do you mean rename? I can still click on the account number and it gives the option to change the name.
There can be reasons...Why would one want to do this?
As long as it works I'm happy with it. Never trade aesthetics for compatibility like many sites do nowadays.they seriously need to re-do the website, <insert "1996 called" joke here>
it pains me
As long as it works I'm happy with it. Never trade aesthetics for compatibility like many sites do nowadays.
By change account do you mean rename? I can still click on the account number and it gives the option to change the name.
I'd even accept the FNB site over Capitecs current abortion
Nedbank, as far as I know.So, Capitec now the 3rd biggest bank in the country I hear. Overtook FNB I think.
Nedbank, as far as I know.
Looking to can Fnb and moving to Capitec, since the former can't get my ebucks calculations right.
Can't manage a rewards programme? Well then you can't manage my money.
I stand corrected.No, they overtook Nedbank long ago.
Yes.So, Capitec now the 3rd biggest bank in the country I hear. Overtook FNB I think.
Capitec Bank has become*the*third biggest bank in South Africa in terms of customer numbers, having shot past FNB and now Nedbank in the rankings.
Burned to the ground?OK
FNB is VERY close to being burned to the ground by an unnamed party.....
Is Capitec worth moving to ?
YesOK
FNB is VERY close to being burned to the ground by an unnamed party.....
Is Capitec worth moving to ?
Burned to the ground?
You're joking? Being blocked by that phishing email warning and having to click OK every time you login really grind my gears. Capitec is KISS.
Those name changes does not reflect everywhere, like on the USSD banking
Its functional, don't encourage them to mess it up...
No it's a irritating price to pay. Hate the new virgin money site aswell. Sure it's much more then the old one but it takes ages to load the application. Might get a Capitec cc just to get away from that.Small price to pay, I'd prefer one barrier on login than having to trail back 2-3 clicks if I want to go from statement to a different account or to go pay someone, every time.
At least the old crappy virgin site had global navigation, I haven't had to use the new one much as I just keep my VM card as a spare so not sure about the annoying nuances of the new one yetNo it's a irritating price to pay. Hate the new virgin money site aswell. Sure it's much more then the old one but it takes ages to load the application. Might get a Capitec cc just to get away from that.