flytek
Expert Member
- Joined
- Jul 22, 2019
- Messages
- 2,463
- Reaction score
- 9,044
How much mileage do you do a year on average?....if lots then fuel efficiency makes a rather large difference to running costs....if very little then depreciation is the main cost....or maintenance.
I have the SQ5 2014 and the suspension really isn't meant for off road. Its setup more like a sports car.
I do 25Kkms a year so a diesel makes a big difference in the running costs once in a larger car.
Its only SUV features really are a biggish boot and a higher than sedan ride height....otherwise you might as well be in a GTI. (which would be slower)
I have the SQ5 2014 and the suspension really isn't meant for off road. Its setup more like a sports car.
I do 25Kkms a year so a diesel makes a big difference in the running costs once in a larger car.
Its only SUV features really are a biggish boot and a higher than sedan ride height....otherwise you might as well be in a GTI. (which would be slower)
