"Standing Ovation for Mugabe at Inauguration"

SIgh, it really makes you want to scream... Those Zuma zombies have no idea what the hell they are doing. Collective retards the lot of them.
 
They lost the election fair and square.. then had another rigged election where they could change the results in their favor, then mucked around for another year while the country descended into an even deeper hell.... Then finally formed a unity goverment, where this madman and complete buffoon is kept on as president of the country. Yes, he def deserves a standing ovation!

Even before the unity goverment, Mbeki was walking hand in hand with him. They are all the same.

I fully agree with Reindeer on this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sCnEJDMBu0

(discusses it towards the end of the vid)

+1000.

All big talk about how democracy has run its course here and Zuma is president and that's just the way it is. Fine. I agree. We can't argue. But not the same story in Wastelandville up north, eh? Excuse after excuse is made. Locals kill Zimbos left and right for a couple of months. Nothing is ever resolved. Our country is hurting badly because of it and yet because he's a black man that "stood up" to the white man (and killed thousands of blacks too, but that's inconsequential) he's a bloody hero.

I don't like Zuma but there's one thing that I was really hoping he would do and that was to stand up against Mugabe. After his vigorous handshake session at the inauguration, all I can say is that I feel betrayed and I feel deeply disappointed - as should we all.

Wonder why we don't trust our leaders? It's a mystery I tell you. :rolleyes:
 
This world has a great deal of people who would avoid the truth at all costs. I know two people who insist that Ugly Bob was a wonderful person and only went a bit funny when he married Graceless. Pointing out the Matebeleland massacres about two years into his autocracy is met with the bizarre statements along the lines of, 'We weren't killed'.
 
So if the ANC fuks up real big can we hold a codetta legally? So as I see it democracy comes down to 10million (of all color) sane people and 30million(of all color) crazy nut cases? Why should we suffer because 3 against 1 are idiots? Killing the ANC will be in self defense seeing that they are killing people indirectly, their lively hoods and facilitating crime and so on. I say every one buy a hunting rifle because peaceful hugs won't fix this country. The only hugs given went to Mugabe and corrupt officials. I think being a corrupt official or lazy/useless one is treason and they should be shot.

Really enjoyed this, where do I sign up?
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X