State capture inquiry begins

surface

Honorary Master
:ROFL: :ROFL:
The Sunday Times reported Zuma distanced himself from his own appointment of Zondo as commission chair, saying his hand had been forced.

“At the time president Zuma was not given a choice. Advocate Madonsela did not give anybody any choice. She said in her report [former] president Zuma must not be the one selecting the judge, even the judge who must give him the name must give him one name,” Manyi claimed.

“His hand was forced into this thing. He was forced, he did not sign voluntarily. He knew this is breaking the law. He knew the constitution of the country does not allow this.

“He tried to raise this and everybody was up in arms.”

PrimeSteak

Executive Member
MO - keep on laying frivolous charges and use that ongoing trial to stop going to jail ?
I agree with your view there. Essentially buying time by abusing the legal system.
The problem is how do you stop them from doing so without breaking protocol/the law yourself?

PrimeSteak

Executive Member
People seem touched, I see Hlaudi is also on fire :ROFL:
The capturers' studios have not only been touched but completely ****ing demolished lol :ROFL:
gq0jZpEpnczeeNlEIaxgV0wn7a7u9GBhtPP29jSkP1Pev4eKg0UWF7EbtdlfwpOw8WG3gRGpiAZ-l0ZsldHyZQ=s512

I just wonder when he'll release a sequel to this banger album, perhaps call it Enemies of Hlaudi?

P.S I was shocked when I saw that this album is real, I always thought it was a meme or cover someone made...

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

ActionSA announces legal steps regarding Zondo’s state capture report​

Mashaba says the NPA has seven days to start acting against those implicated, or he will personally start legal action, or even private prosecutions.​

ActionSA leader Herman Mashaba says he will be writing to the National Director of Prosecutions, Shamila Batohi to take action against all those implicated the State Capture Commission of Enquiry.

Mashaba says South Africans have had to ensure the exploration of the depths of corruption and complete moral breakdown in our government through the Zondo Commission.

They are a bit late to this party, but I don't see this process start any time soon. I have the idea that various parties who drum on private prosecutions, where some will materialise, are merely doing so to serve as word choices to engage in politicking. I do believe that the state must beat those willing to privately prosecute, however, I don’t believe that there will be any trials any time soon.

Do expect Ramaphosa to be gunned by those implicated, and they do have the discrepancy to do so. The cadres are going to exploit cadre deployment in these processes to drag Ramaphosa directly into this since he isn’t implicated. The ANC taking responsibility means nothing, there is no responsibility to take, what amendments can they possibly make to address its wrongs? Cadres aren't going away.

I can only wish that good progress will be made, and that Jacob Zuma's arms deal trial, which has commenced, can advance in August, but July and August will be all shenanigans.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master

EFF rejects Zondo Commission findings saying it neglected corrupt dealings of white people​

“All we asked the commission to do was to check the relationship between Zuma and the Guptas and to check if the Guptas did not influence the removal of Nhlanhla Nene overnight. Why is there no report about multinational companies that are avoiding tax in South Africa colluding with the banks? It is because they are white-owned. We reject the Zondo Commission Report.”

“Take the example of [Transnet exec] Siyabonga Gama [who was fired in 2018 after being charged with fraud, corruption and money laundering] being replaced by 'The Weekend Special' — I forget his name,” said Malema.

Malema looked back and one of his colleagues shouted “Van Rooyen”.

“Oh, Des van Rooyen,” he said, laughed laughing with the crowd.

He said the EFF would support Gama if he needed a lawyer.

The tea party at work ;)

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master

The tea party at work ;)
The village idiots flapping their lips

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Listen you litte criminality corrupt tsotsies so far through the Zondo Commission 1 of the only findings and sentences was against a white guy using the K word.

Just fvck off and die a horrible death.

Last edited:

R13...

Honorary Master
Listen you litte criminality corrupt tsotsies so far through the Zondo Commission 1 of the only findings and sentences was against a white guy using the K word.

Just fvck and die a horrible death.
What?!