State capture inquiry begins

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
They should investigate this guy & his lawyers. Where is the money coming from? Are lawyers paid in socks ?

Perhaps Dali gave Zuma a special rate, or is doing it in kind? Perhaps he is being compensated by a third party. There is nothing to investigate here. One may question it, but it isn't illegal.

Quicks

Expert Member

PrimeSteak

Executive Member

PrimeSteak

Executive Member
I am intrigued by News24 cutting their live stream, in their given context, when they give this same airtime to others. They chose to go there, on an open invitation, and by now they should know that Jacob Zuma is never in attendance even when it is announced such as. I believe the last time Zuma was in attendance was when the arms deal trial was set to start and then impeded with another matter which turned into more matters still unresolved to this day.
I saw them cutting the feed on their site (there was an editor's note). Was odd.
Manyi rambled today, all their claims need to be supported. The only highlight I can agree with which is not related to today’s events is the remark made by Vuyani Ngalwana which has been touched on by Manyi, but that is not my place to legally nitpick on. The reports are going to be challenged where the courts will be tasked with sorting out these matters.
Saw a part of the broadcast while in SPAR, the ****'s ramblings infuriated me to no end.

You idiots looted our country dry, destroyed our country, yet you have the NERVE to act like you did nothing wrong?? - my thought when seeing the broadcast

sefeddt

Expert Member
Proudly brought to you by the ANC with SOE's on "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil " Ramaphosa's watch.

FWG3MTHXEAABEyb

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Proudly brought to you by the ANC with SOE's on "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil " Ramaphosa's watch.

FWG3MTHXEAABEyb

Another missing key is cadre deployment ;) but the DM did publish a article here,

Howdy

Expert Member
Another missing key is cadre deployment ;) but the DM did publish a article here,

Minutes subpoenaed by the commission found that the uber-powerful committee had in fact made recommendations to fill judicial vacancies – the minutes showed the party had made recommendations and preferences on judges.
Some of the myCadre members was extremely verbal, denying this a while back, mocking anybody suggesting it

What now? Toi toi @ the Zondo residence?

Last edited:

PrimeSteak

Executive Member
“Can we be taken into confidence on why [former] president Zuma appointed then deputy chief justice Zondo to head the commission, knowing then they had what he regarded as a close relationship? Why did he not disclose this relationship to [former] chief justice Mogoeng Mogoeng,?” she asked.
It's hilarious honestly. He appointed Zondo as the head of the commission, cause he thought Zondo would be controllable or would cover for him. Didn't object then.

But then Zondo played him, and basically condemned him and his buddies with the Report. Now uBaba is crying and screaming that Zondo hates him.

Zuma and his friends are truly delusional motherfuckers...

TheChamp

Honorary Master
It's hilarious honestly. He appointed Zondo as the head of the commission, cause he thought Zondo would be controllable or would cover for him. Didn't object then.

But then Zondo played him, and basically condemned him and his buddies with the Report. Now uBaba is crying and screaming that Zondo hates him.

That's the kind of questions Dali will have to deal with, I hope whatever they promised him is worth the trouble.

TelkomUseless

Honorary Master

It's super funny. It's a wonder that uBaba didn't slip a brown envelope to Zondo when he was appointed... just to make sure he gets a favourable outcome.

R13...

Honorary Master
State capture will probably return if the ANC vote back the RET. It was a far too profitable an enterprise to be allowed to die off. The prosecution for that period of corruption is proceeding at a snail's pace and the best way to stop it completely is to win the ANC back and recapture the state. Then dismiss all charges. The ANC gots to go if we are to rid this country of corruption and arrest the decline.