Super Rugby 2017

Pathetic Bulls.
:mad:

Really not sure what happened! I thought they would've built on that awesome win against The Sharks. I can only assume The Kings were just super motivated and wanted it more. Perhaps their intensity and desire just caught The Bulls off guard. They made a great fist of coming back in the second half but yeah, some of their handling was shocking.
 
no clear evidence it was touched - fuggit, I say he touched it because I was 50m away and say so :rolleyes:
 
Stormers rubbish in this first half. And that with the balance of the 50/50 calls. Who they playing in the quarters?
 
Stormers rubbish in this first half. And that with the balance of the 50/50 calls. Who they playing in the quarters?

Either the Chiefs or the Canes I think; neither of whom will be losing sleep watching this performance
 
do we really have to have 4 different shots of the same toothless wonder trying to eat the same damn apple all night ......
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X