Super Rugby 2019

Cray

Honorary Master

Sl8er

Executive Member
I wish they'd make a Israel Haraldo Folau vs Sonny Mohamad-Bill Williams Epic Rap Battle episode....

stefan9

Executive Member
So they're going to leave the top (and in excellent form) Super Rugby try scorer of all time, out of their world cup team because of his (albeit stupid) personal views?
Talk about scoring an own goal....
Some things go beyond ability on the field. Rugby Australia is trying to promote a culture of inclusiveness meanwhile folau is spouting hatred. He got reprimanded last year for this. He was likely given a last chance then.

Sl8er

Executive Member
It's only taken them 9 rounds to wake up but yoh, the Stormers are playing decent footy!
At half time I was going to switch it off, because we know mos how it usually ends.
Then I figured, knowing my luck, it would probably turn out to be a good game...so I decided to stick around.
Pretty glad that I did :D

1/4 might not be good...but it sure is better than 0/4 :thumbsup:

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Can't be superugby 2019 without a descent upset every weekend
I thought the upset came yesterday with the Stormers winning. Sharks supporters must be the most frustrated bunch. The Sharks are so hot and cold. At least the Stormers are consistently crap so when they win, it's a pleasant surprise.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
I thought the upset came yesterday with the Stormers winning. Sharks supporters must be the most frustrated bunch. The Sharks are so hot and cold. At least the Stormers are consistently crap so when they win, it's a pleasant surprise.
That's the problem... It's so hot and cold... And it's become the fscking norm with these retards...