Surtie Inheritance scam?

Snow ball

Wow they really taking you guys for a ride.... The money hasn't even been taken out theys still a very long procedure... So how will you guys get paid if they was no money released...

Gupta

Wow they really taking you guys for a ride.... The money hasn't even been taken out theys still a very long procedure... So how will you guys get paid if they was no money released...
No agreement has been reached.........Absa still don't want to release money allthough case against them were victorious............welcome to South Africa lads........its gonna be a bumpy few more years along this road.

rietrot

Honorary Master
No agreement has been reached.........Absa still don't want to release money allthough case against them were victorious............welcome to South Africa lads........its gonna be a bumpy few more years along this road.
Lol link that case number please.

Mylky

Infact i know its not..either you guys have nothing beter to do than to talk rubbish on this chat and frustrate others who are here for extra info or you guys are being scammed..And just to mention it you guys are bored as hell if this is the case...
Hebanna talk to your team leader if you are confused! There is no reason for you to be upset just because we were in groups that had good organization and managed to get us paid on time. These "delays" you keep getting are simply not our fault, your frustration is misdirected.

hellsangel

I was not supposed to put that out there. My sources trusted me and I betrayed them. Sorry for that, ghosters. I promise you can trust me and please don't hurt me. 1-0-1-1-1

Kingly presence

Hebanna talk to your team leader if you are confused! There is no reason for you to be upset just because we were in groups that had good organization and managed to get us paid on time. These "delays" you keep getting are simply not our fault, your frustration is misdirected.
lol my
Apologies

Mylky

I was not supposed to put that out there. My sources trusted me and I betrayed them. Sorry for that, ghosters. I promise you can trust me and please don't hurt me. 1-0-1-1-1

Tell the truth and shame the devil...

hellsangel

Put what out there
I can't put it out. They're threatening to jump me and remove me from the gc because the board have been on their necks about the leaks. I've taken screenshots of their threats and will show my sugar. Thanks for asking about my safety, but you have nothing to worry about, kind sir. Namaste, god bless.

Kingly presence

So since theres no payment as yet is there a meeting tomorrow.Can any1 confirm im mentioning this based on what was said at the last meeting

Kingly presence

I can't put it out. They're threatening to jump me and remove me from the gc because the board have been on their necks about the leaks. I've taken screenshots of their threats and will show my sugar. Thanks for asking about my safety, but you have nothing to worry about, kind sir. Namaste, god bless.
So that which you cannot put out there..Does it mean their is no more payments or is it that the payments will just be further delayed

Snow ball

So that which you cannot put out there..Does it mean their is no more payments or is it that the payments will just be further delayed
Here's what's will happen... They will continue will saying next week next week till the end of October then it will be silent till next year...
Then in mid February they will say end of financial year and bear in mid end of financial year is the 28th of February and they will continue saying this this till end of March...
then they will say in exactly 10 - 14 working days bear in mind they is alot of public holidays in April by then its all silent until August then all the big boys are back....
Well there u have it the plot for the next year...

rietrot

Honorary Master
Here's what's will happen... They will continue will saying next week next week till the end of October then it will be silent till next year...
Then in mid February they will say end of financial year and bear in mid end of financial year is the 28th of February and they will continue saying this this till end of March...
then they will say in exactly 10 - 14 working days bear in mind they is alot of public holidays in April by then its all silent until August then all the big boys are back....
Well there u have it the plot for the next year...
Stop posting spoilers.