Surtie Inheritance scam?

Snyper564

Expert Member
Does anybody have any new info?
Who are you? all info is on the necessary WhatsApp group if you not on there is nothing further you need to know...

It is also possible that you have been scammed...

Kingly presence

Who are you? all info is on the necessary WhatsApp group if you not on there is nothing further you need to know...

It is also possible that you have been scammed...
What whatsapp group stop with your rubbish wena of whatsapp groups..mayb you were scammed or the scammer himself..

Star_22

The money is coming guys dont worry it will be sooner than we think
Thank you Mr.sir. Your eloquent and beautifully typed message has returned my blood pressure to restful levels and has graciously put my heart at ease through all this restlessness and turmoil taking place.

Star_22

Side note: Anyway guys anyone interested in investing R200 now and getting R1200 next week? Leave your WhatsApp nr here and I will add you to my WhatsApp getrichquick23 group.

hellsangel

Update: The gc said the money will be in before Christmas. My sugar received some of his and paid for my uni fees. You're welcome, sistrens and brethrens

Kingly presence

Update: The gc said the money will be in before Christmas. My sugar received some of his and paid for my uni fees. You're welcome, sistrens and brethrens
Ok as for me i believe in this process and i know this thing is real but this christmas thing ive heard b4..But i hope this time it is on point..Well if your sugar recieved some of his why didnt everyone recieve some of theirs..Anyway thanks for the info it appears your info is always fairly correct

hellsangel

My connects said we have two more weeks to go. Can't wait. The church won't be getting 10% from me and screw the charity they want us to do, those people can starve.

hellsangel

Ok as for me i believe in this process and i know this thing is real but this christmas thing ive heard b4..But i hope this time it is on point..Well if your sugar recieved some of his why didnt everyone recieve some of theirs..Anyway thanks for the info it appears your info is always fairly correct
My sugar lied. He didn't want to tell me that he took his child's university savings to pay for my fees. Poor soul, he's so thoughtful.

Tman*

Expert Member
Via OFFICAL WHATSAPP GROUP.

father Nathan was a false prophet and the church has taken his Aventador as fraud case is imminent!

New date: 22 Dec 2019

FACT

rietrot

Honorary Master

father Nathan was a false prophet and the church has taken his Aventador as fraud case is imminent!

FACT
Lol obviously if you have to say FACT in caps it isn't.

Prawnapple

So what's the deal here? is this really a scam? Are you all just waiting to see? I read through the first 4-5 pages and this all looked dodgy as F xD

[XC] Oj101

Expert Member
So what's the deal here? is this really a scam? Are you all just waiting to see? I read through the first 4-5 pages and this all looked dodgy as F xD
It's just a bunch of trolls trolling each other now. It really doesn't belong in this subforum.

Totempole

Expert Member

FACT
Fake news. I have no doubt Father Nathan profited.