Surtie Inheritance scam?

bandooq

Expert Member
I can't believe that old men are attacking and laughing at a young girl. This is gross. For now I'm unbothered, but I'll get daddy to sue after receiving the millions on Friday.

Is it too late to sign up for this?

Deadmanza

Honorary Master
I've spoken to some adults and they've convinced me that this is real. You lot can chuckle now, but I'll be laughing with my family at the bank on Friday when the millions come. Xx
Jesus you are a ****ing joke.

irBosOtter

Expert Member
My sugar daddy promised that it's real and I believe him. When he leaves his wife and kids on Friday we will travel to Bali to celebrate. Lastly, I don't have a low ig and I'm not a child. Thanks xx
Whahaa so you are a whore. Shame, your life must suck.

Cius

Executive Member
I've never been called a whore before, so thanks for being the first to do so. That's hot xx
Sometimes the troll clone account is more obvious than other times. This is the most obvious one yet.

Cius

Executive Member
Not a troll. I know the date of the payment. I know the names of the people on the board, the church and the name of the apostle. Keep doubting me because I'm a woman, it's what you men do best xx *allegedly*
Way to keep trying, you may have noticed that zero people here are believing you. Anyways, go back to earning your salary via the scam you work for. Also apt name considering what you do for a living.

John Tempus

Expert Member
I do not work for the scam. None of those people know me. My family members and their friends have contributed towards this scam and are waiting for the payout on Friday. I'm a student. Plus, I'm only pretending to go along with it because they're trying to dox people and call them out at their end of month gatherings at the church. Thanks for blowing my cover xx
I bet it is always "next friday" hahaha

The first clear sign of this scam is that a church is involved, anyone reading beyond that is just asking to get scammed. :)