Surtie Inheritance scam?

John Tempus

Expert Member
https://uncensoredopinion.co.za/koorbonallys-letters-expose-toxic-family-feud-trillion-rand-inheritance/

Really interesting stuff actually. Seems like there is some real merits to the Surtie claim.

Obviously idiots giving money to scam artist posing as pasters will get nothing, if anyone will get money after many years, which I doubt. It will only be the family.
There is no merit to it.

Idiots give money to scam artists who start a law suit out of thin air because if you hae money you can sue for anything even if it is fictional as long as you can afford to make up enough bs via lawyer speak to get it dragged to court or if counter party is gullible settle out of court.

The amusing part is their use of Trillion rand inheritance, that one thing makes me think this is just a new touch of the nigerian prince inheritance scams.

Btw its super hilarious that the link you posted at uncensoredopinion is behind a paywall now , they know these bs articles is ripe for subscriptions from curious idiots. :p

Even the media is trying to make a dime from this haha desperate fools.

Last edited:

rietrot

Honorary Master
Hi is anthing new happening
Are you a member of the Surtie family? Only they will get money, probably only after 20 years if ever. You need to go back to your paster and check what he spend your contributions on. I gaurentee you it never went to the Surtie family or their lawyers. He probably used it for hookers and blow.

Snow ball

Are you a member of the Surtie family? You do realise that there wasn't a court case yet and no money has been paid out?
How do you know that they never open a case as yet... Are u a member of the surtie family

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Rietrot seems to know alot about what's happening enlighten us Mr. Rietrot
He is unable to prove it, since you don't get something like a "non-case number". So someone who claims there is a court case or police case have to give the case number.

If like if you never sign up on facebook, you don't get a facebook username out of the blue.