Surtie Inheritance scam?

Are you a member of the Surtie family? You do realise that there wasn't a court case yet and no money has been paid out?
Lol clearly you in the dark and way out of your depth! This thread will soon be buzzing and all of you dolts will be ashamed and have egg on your face! lol

rietrot

Honorary Master
Lol clearly you in the dark and way out of your depth! This thread will soon be buzzing and all of you dolts will be ashamed and have egg on your face! lol
When was the inheritance claim settled in the court? What's the case number? And when did the state pay out? The state normally takes forever to pay.

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Hope one of those people will be able to show a bank balance increase and thus proof they are not making things up.

Soon I will post my Porshe Carrera 911- I will make a special sign board with " my broadband unbelievers" so that you will know its me! lol I can't wait...:laugh::ROFL::ROFL:

rietrot

Honorary Master
Soon I will post my Porshe Carrera 911- I will make a special sign board with " my broadband unbelievers" so that you will know its me! lol I can't wait...:ROFL::ROFL:
No need I can google my own porshe pictures. Just give us the case number that's all the evidence that we need.

rietrot

Honorary Master
What case number are you bickering about? Eish do you even know what is happening?
Yes. This is a inheritance claim of the Surtie family who had diamond mines and expensive stuff.
It is in dispute apparently so it is going to court. Therefore case number between Surtie family and the State.
But nothing is really happening on that front.

The add on scam by some pastors is supposedly to collect money for lawyers, which people will get millions back when the inheritance gets paid out. So if you got money the case should now be finalised? Or have you now worked in a pyramids scheme aswell where you get the money from joiners below you, that seems counter productive to the real case.

Found this
The Estate no was 5349/2011 deceased A.R.T. Surtie of Maseru Lesotho.
Seems like it is mixed up in all sorts of dodgy stuff https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1313744/tito-mboweni-implicated-in-madonselas-ciex-report/ so it might never go anywhere.

Thor

Honorary Master
How people still for this crap today in 2019 is beyond me.

Probably old people being taken advantage of so I hope everyone involved (on the profiting side) is thrown in jail.