Surtie Inheritance scam?

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
What kind of car does the apostle drive? And how did he pay for it? #JustAsking.

hellsangel

Reput
What kind of car does the apostle drive? And how did he pay for it? #JustAsking.
The apostle isn't living some glamorous life. He lost everything because he believes in this. If it is a scam, he'll be a victim too.

hellsangel

Of course he won't - so he probably isn't. I can think of a million ways how they can swing this... scammers are clever folk. Please note that I am not saying that the apostle is a scammer. I am saying that the scheme sounds like a scam - it has all the hallmarks.

I got invited to a QuestraWorldAtlanticAGAM-whatnot whatsapp group a few years ago. I never quit. Back in ~November 2017 things went wrong and to this very day news filters through about this problem and that delay and this big hurdle that they have overcome and that payouts will start SOON™! The next deadline is actually tomorrow from what I can see. They will make up an excuse (with documentary proof to boot) about why they will have to delay it for another 1-2 months.
I hear you, but I've known this man for some time and I don't think that he's capable of doing something this vile.

John Tempus

Expert Member
I hear you, but I've known this man for some time and I don't think that he's capable of doing something this vile.
Oh you are about to find out just how vile someone can be assuming you have any sort of deadline when you will snap out of this and see it for what it is, a scam.

ps. the best scammers will make themself out to be part of the victims. Seems like this guy got it all sorted out.

Zoomzoom

Executive Member
Reput
The apostle isn't living some glamorous life. He lost everything because he believes in this. If it is a scam, he'll be a victim too.
pfft, anyone who calls themselves "the apostle" is already up to something nefarious.

Hi all, sorry for the silence as Im preparing for my Millions! I am going to give each one on this thread a 10k when I get my money on one condition, that you profusely apologise for the CRAP you guys have spoken about this Surtie Matter!!! This will be a lesson learnt that if you dont have all the info then shut the @#$% up and go talk about the proteas choking rather! Please forward your banking details if you are interested. Bless you.

AstroTurf

Lucky Shot
Hi all, sorry for the silence as Im preparing for my Millions! I am going to give each one on this thread a 10k when I get my money on one condition, that you profusely apologise for the CRAP you guys have spoken about this Surtie Matter!!! This will be a lesson learnt that if you dont have all the info then shut the @#$% up and go talk about the proteas choking rather! Please forward your banking details if you are interested. Bless you.
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

rietrot

Honorary Master
Lol I will be the first to profusely apologise if the scam pays anyone exept top level people who are in on it any millions. But you can keep your R10k or return it to the old pentioner you stole it from.

MightyQuin

Honorary Master
1559737873844.png

supersunbird

Honorary Master
Oh, so you haven't got your money yet? How many weeks after saying you did? :ROFL:

PsyWulf

Executive Member