Surtie Inheritance scam?

SHL

Does anyone want to bet that OP and Johan Landsman know each other?
OP's post/thread is basically a charade and along with Landsman they are hoping to get some gullible forum members to contact them privately and sign up for their so called investment.

Update that nobody asked for: there will be a meeting next week Sunday. Also, please don't diss the apostle. He is innocent and will lose so much if this turns out being a scam.

Freddl

Interesting how those who are convince the Surtie Inheritance is a scam fail to present evidence for their claims. Yet same people are so arrogant to request evidence that it is not. Even authentic proof 1 - 6 of my identity on internet. While they are nicknamed. Laughable, isn't it?! The initial post by Eti 1 is suggesting it to be a scam. I then made a offer to proof to him it's not. And, in fact, I'm not the one to present evidence first, although I will. He (Eti 1) who make allegations need to prove it. Common law principle.
Mr Landman, you protest too much. This scheme has all the properties of a scam.
1. Give me money so I can use it to get the inheritance
2. A little more - we are almost there
3. Just a little more, I will give back a lot of money.

Sounds like a typical Nigerian scam and anyone who falls for that is a fool.

Turns out to be a scam? Going by what I have read in this thread it has scam written all over it...
Well they've said that it's been settled and people will be paid out by the 8th or 9th. I don't believe that the apostle would put his life and reputation on the line like this.

Totempole

Expert Member
Well, on the 10th you will know.
Indeed we will "secret bird poster".... indeed we will. :ROFL:

So I've noticed this thread popping up every now and again, but never took the time to actually read through it until now.

All you need is a scrap of common sense to see that this is a Ponzi scheme. totally legit. :D

ld13

Honorary Master
Well they've said that it's been settled and people will be paid out by the 8th or 9th. I don't believe that the apostle would put his life and reputation on the line like this.
Of course he won't - so he probably isn't. I can think of a million ways how they can swing this... scammers are clever folk. Please note that I am not saying that the apostle is a scammer. I am saying that the scheme sounds like a scam - it has all the hallmarks.

I got invited to a QuestraWorldAtlanticAGAM-whatnot whatsapp group a few years ago. I never quit. Back in ~November 2017 things went wrong and to this very day news filters through about this problem and that delay and this big hurdle that they have overcome and that payouts will start SOON™! The next deadline is actually tomorrow from what I can see. They will make up an excuse (with documentary proof to boot) about why they will have to delay it for another 1-2 months.