Surtie Inheritance Scam

Gusha

Got word an amount has been paid out to sars for taxation mandates reps wl go to jhb Absa h/o on friday to sign for receipt we wl be sorted after 3 working days anybody with me on this

Kingly presence

Got word an amount has been paid out to sars for taxation mandates reps wl go to jhb Absa h/o on friday to sign for receipt we wl be sorted after 3 working days anybody with me on this
I really want to be with you on this as im also waiting for payouts.however we are in the middle of a lockdown so i dont know how they will get to travel to jhb..unless it has been arranged with the president himself to treavel.i really hope it is so..thanks for info anyway

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Chances of you getting that money is just as good as your spelling and grammar.

gertvanjoe

Well this thread is ideally suited to lockdown. Normally one would ask "is it Friday yet" but every day is Friday with the lockdown.

Spliffcat

Executive Member
Hell fire I got told yesterday was April Fools Day so had to return the 5 million and release Jakob from prison this am.

Gusha

I heard they have a plan b if others cant go up to jhb then lawyer and the source wl go to absa and sort everything out