Surtie Inheritance Scam

PsyWulf

Executive Member
All you guys being so negative are all waiting on pay outs so shut the hell up and wait i know its frustration doing this
Much like you and your 700 clone troopers,we're under no illusion that there will ever be a payout since we all know it doesn't exist

Your pathetic attempts at generating comedy by creating multiple accounts seemingly blindly querying for something never coming is not particularly amusing

Nobody.cares.about.your.pathetic.nonsense

Gusha

Much like you and your 700 clone troopers,we're under no illusion that there will ever be a payout since we all know it doesn't exist

Your pathetic attempts at generating comedy by creating multiple accounts seemingly blindly querying for something never coming is not particularly amusing

Nobody.cares.about.your.pathetic.nonsense
Yes my brother crit as much as u like we all invested in this scam or no scam we're all anxious chill out and be patient on your investment did i perhaps hit the nail on the head lmimp

gertvanjoe

I am thinking it's the mods creating a thread for all of us to be entertained during lockdown. Don't worry mods we know how to keep ourselves occupied hiehie. O wait it was started long before the lockdown, nevermind. Anyway let's get back to working

gertvanjoe

Yes my brother crit as much as u like we all invested in this scam or no scam we're all anxious chill out and be patient on your investment did i perhaps hit the nail on the head lmimp
All suffering from the sunken cost fallacy too. Anyways, I hope you get your money one day. I took a different route and bought a ton of shares as it all came crashing down. Both your view and my view is gambling with money, at least my odds are better

PsyWulf

Executive Member
Go right ahead and sit on your favorite cactus there since you seem to revel in a circle-jerking self-flaggelation,not buying any of the nonsense you and your clones are spewing - nobody can be that stupid (or you are and then my sympathy to you)

Dunno who you claim to be "we all",since there's 1 retard that invested pissed his money away in a scam,and the rest of (your) accounts are just here to try derive some ridiculous pleasure from feeding souls like that false hope
You are sick
You should die frankly
**** right off

Gusha

Go right ahead and sit on your favorite cactus there since you seem to revel in a circle-jerking self-flaggelation,not buying any of the nonsense you and your clones are spewing - nobody can be that stupid (or you are and then my sympathy to you)

Dunno who you claim to be "we all",since there's 1 retard that invested pissed his money away in a scam,and the rest of (your) accounts are just here to try derive some ridiculous pleasure from feeding souls like that false hope
You are sick
You should die frankly
**** right off
Lol why are you on this thread just to see when someone is posting evidence of receiving money patience bro patience or leave the thread i know lockdown is gaining in on everyone lmimm hpy sunday to all you critics and God bless South africa

gertvanjoe

"South Africans make it big after their investment paid dividends in the magnitude of 100 fold its value" said no news article ever.

We too also know what is coming :)