South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Naa I'll pay SA Scalper price.... thanx.If anyone fancies ordering the Zelda Anniversary Edition Switch 2 console, there's a wee bitty of a queue on the Uk website
View attachment 1936108
If anyone fancies ordering the Zelda Anniversary Edition Switch 2 console, there's a wee bitty of a queue on the Uk website
View attachment 1936108

Jokes on Nintondo, I am yet to watch yesterdays one. All I know is what you guys posted here.
Yesterday killed my hopes of playing Twilight Princess anytime soon
They didn't even give us a Gamecube version on NSO for the 20th anniversary this Nov.
Sad.
How long has Nintendo been working on the OoT remake?
Or has development been a carefully kept secret.
same ones that say Switch version of Twilight Princes is already complete.
I remember it well. Original leaker said 5 years ago that it was already complete![]()