Switch 2 thread

And there goes my argument for getting a Zelda Switch 2

Doesn't have removable battery.
Source

Guess it is one way for Nintendo to move the old stock. Slap a paint job on it.
 
Time to begin the pre-order refresh. Even though I know it will only begin moving from tomorrow...you never know

View attachment 1937571
I am expecting all my Pokemon orders to be delayed.
Then I have this order with 2 free hats I expect to be an issue.
Then I have 1 Amiibo with 2 free keychains I expect to have an issue.

So a tad bit excited for Thursday.
But I also expect delivery to be an issue as I have to leave the house around 1PM for a club shoot. So expecting an issue there.

Issues....
 
Time to begin the pre-order refresh. Even though I know it will only begin moving from tomorrow...you never know

View attachment 1937571

It will only move on Friday, and will get delivered before the page gets updated and with my luck driver will get there after we closed and I am halfway home. ie only get it on Monday.

Which in my case means I still get to play "Starfox 1.5" this weekend B4 SO take her Switch back.
 
I see my Orcania of tyd pre order has changed.

Now lists the keychain, metallic stickers and notebook as extra items.
However, it tells me partially paid.

First time I see that. Thought they want all the money up front.
 
Still not opening pics.

I see this is still listed as well...

1789463334472.png

Fooking tin foil hats okes.

As a collector, a must have.

Getting excited for a modified version of this...

1789463418160.png
 
I should be doing some "hectic" stuff in IT. Setting up Power Platform environments with Azure Insights, restoring SQL databases...

But I am soo focused on whats happening online.

Glad I did...

1789464141039.png

1789464118259.png


*Waiting on nintondo to tell me "error, monies back".

Hoping for this:

1789464311953.png
 

They better not sell out on em Zelda Switches cause I can pick one up only in November.

and Future not looking good:


At least Nintendo/Core SA have scalper pricing.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X