Switch 2 thread

Argh, bummer. I've paid for the 2 x ETB and he said it should be this week, but reading of delays so not sure when. But hopefully before next weekend when my youngest is home and we open the lot.
Toyrus by the way, no comms, Had to get support involved:

1790081875822.png

I missed the email from "your" supplier.
 
"Comic Con" sale over at core:

 
Was gonna add:

Hey look even some of @My_King DLC's on Sale
On Payday [Evil grin]

But decided not to.....


Also you need to add items, free delivery is only on 999+
 
Was gonna add:

Hey look even some of @My_King DLC's on Sale
On Payday [Evil grin]

But decided not to.....


Also you need to add items, free delivery is only on 999+
Yeah, that other thing was more important, so R80 extra it was:

1790322110089.png
 
Looked at the specials again.
Makes it really hard to buy...

1790336279240.png

Then there are the switch 1 versions at least. But the things I want on Switch 2, GKC.

*Looking at my useless 256GB express SD card.
 
Looked at the specials again.
Makes it really hard to buy...

(Pic)

Then there are the switch 1 versions at least. But the things I want on Switch 2, GKC.

Only have 1 Game Key Card game and thats cause it was on sale Yakuza 0 for R499

I want 2 games from the current sale, but will have to wait till I get home tonight.

*Looking at my useless 256GB express SD card.

Dude we have a 512Gb and that is already not enough. Don't know how you can live with half of that. Sadly most devices moving away from MicroSD so I dont think the prices gonna drop, even at the end of the RAM crisis.
 
Only have 1 Game Key Card game and thats cause it was on sale Yakuza 0 for R499

I want 2 games from the current sale, but will have to wait till I get home tonight.



Dude we have a 512Gb and that is already not enough. Don't know how you can live with half of that. Sadly most devices moving away from MicroSD so I dont think the prices gonna drop, even at the end of the RAM crisis.
One has to make do.

Just glad I can cross detective Pikachu off my list.
 
Fine, just got 2 free gifts too. Needless to say I got the Dragon Quest games for Switch 1.

Let me how to Kirby game is, seeing as I have all the Amiibo.

Dammit, was thinking to grab the 1&2 remake this morning early on account that Core blocking my home internet for some reason.

Guess not gonna happen as sale finished last night. :(
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X