AlphaJohn
Honorary Master
Plushie damaged by the couriers? Is it you know who again?
Naa this one is legit Core, they even send pics
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Plushie damaged by the couriers? Is it you know who again?

Which Plushie?Just got some bad news, I thought my Air Kirby order would be here already.
Got an email saying the Plush that I ordered was damaged and gave me a list replacement options.
Guess will only get the order tomorrow.![]()
The only link to it saying it is a GameKey cart:View attachment 1941149
Takealot.com: Online Shopping | SA's leading online store
South Africa's leading online store. Fast, reliable delivery to your door. Many ways to pay. Shop anything you can imagine: TVs, laptops, cellphones, kitchen appliances, toys, books, beauty & more. Shop the mobile app anytime, anywhere.www.takealot.com
Guess I have a Xmas present for some poor soul.
Had to add something to get my 18650 battery so no loss
The only link to it saying it is a GameKey cart:
View attachment 1941156
Jassis sellers are fooked up
Damn, I would just have taken it. Last one. I took the same AC one you took.
Damn, I would just have taken it. Last one. I took the same AC one you took.
I had the same problem 2 weeks ago. Keychain dirty.
Less than a month before orcaania of time releases, again.
I should try and finish it this time

That is awesome, would not mind having a never before opened oneTo kill the time:
![]()
Ocarina of Time™ – The Final Battle | LEGO® The Legend of Zelda set 77093
LEGO The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time – The Final Battle - Building Set for Adults, Ages 18+ - Nintendo Collectible with Link & Zelda Minifigures - Bedroom or Game Room Decor - 77093lego-gybc.co.za
View attachment 1943845
That is awesome, would not mind having a never before opened one
*For the collection