$T# Stash App Issues

jezzad

I have had the stash app / $T# for some time now have about 60k sitting in it.

Ive been unable to stash any funds from my FNB account since the end of May, they replied to my ticket saying they are working on it.

Tried logging into the app this morning, facial recognition isn’t working and my PIN isn’t being accepted. I also cannot reset me password as the link in the App isn’t working?

Any one else unable to log in?

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
I have had the stash app / $T# for some time now have about 60k sitting in it.

Ive been unable to stash any funds from my FNB account since the end of May, they replied to my ticket saying they are working on it.

Tried logging into the app this morning, facial recognition isn’t working and my PIN isn’t being accepted. I also cannot reset me password as the link in the App isn’t working?

Any one else unable to log in?
Working fine here and just stashed some money as well. App only has fingerprint and pin login no facial recognition.

jezzad

Deleted and reinstalled the app and now its working again. Still not able to stash via FNB.

I have decided to withdraw my cash and delete the app

I really love the APP and the concept just wish it worked a bit better

backstreetboy

Honorary Master
Deleted and reinstalled the app and now its working again. Still not able to stash via FNB.

I have decided to withdraw my cash and delete the app

I really love the APP and the concept just wish it worked a bit better
Strange my Capitec and VMCC cards both work.

Side note: don't withdraw but rather download the transfer form under help so you can move to easy equities or elsewhere. Money you withdraw under your TFSA can't be added again.