Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

airborne

Honorary Master
Anyone, got the item lined up just need the R50 voucher so my wasteful spending on non essentials can be slightly offset, perhaps just enough so my children can have jam with their dry bread crusts. Have a heart someone!

ld13

Honorary Master
Niks nada, any vouchers at all? R50 voucher would be good, anyone have any single use vouchers they are not using that they can pm me? Would be appreciated!

Anyone, got the item lined up just need the R50 voucher so my wasteful spending on non essentials can be slightly offset... Have a heart someone!

attachment.php

Jared176

Anyone, got the item lined up just need the R50 voucher so my wasteful spending on non essentials can be slightly offset, perhaps just enough so my children can have jam with their dry bread crusts. Have a heart someone!

My advice... Don't buy things that are wasteful. Rather feed your children... :p

Ho3n3r

Honorary Master

And the point of this post is...?

jarrodr

Expert Member
MiWay sent me a takealot voucher. Going to see if I want it, if not I'll post it here. Afraid it's only good for 1 use.

iceburg

MiWay sent me a takealot voucher. Going to see if I want it, if not I'll post it here. Afraid it's only good for 1 use.

If u don't want it... I'd like to have it...
Or if anyone else has one to spare, please pm me... Want to buy a gift and it will really help...

Thanks...

Keeper

Honorary Master
Tried to use the voucher code they sent me tonight, and it didn't work... then after 30 minutes of re-doing the checkout and typing codes, I realized it expired the 21st of November. WHUT?
Damn these things expire fast; 2 DAYS after they e-mail you in fact :wtf:

What kind of coupon only lasts 2 days after they send it to you? I've LANed Counter-Strike longer than that at Liberty Lan. :erm:
What kind of company expects everyone to have money for gadget shopping, on the 20th of the month?

Ugh...

AchmatK

Executive Member
Also received one today from MiWay, R100 off R250. Expires 01 Jan 2015.

Not sure if I'm going to use it yet.

AchmatK

Executive Member
Feel free to post the bugger on 31/12/2014 if you do not plan to use it :p

Will set a reminder :).

Wife's birthday is the 22nd so need to get her something. Will wait until FNB sorts out my eBucks this month after I dropped to level 1 since their changes before buying her present.

Will most likely use the ebucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.