Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinuva

The Magician
Obviously the guys complaining just aint learning. The bumping for fun started because they complain. It is really funny to see how people can get upset about the most pointless of things that annoy them.

Probably real forum addicts, and I think there must be some kind of disorder for it by now already. Maybe: Compulsive online Forum Reading Disorder (CoFRD)!

Necuno

Court Jester
Obviously the guys complaining just aint learning. The bumping for fun started because they complain. It is really funny to see how people can get upset about the most pointless of things that annoy them.

Probably real forum addicts, and I think there must be some kind of disorder for it by now already. Maybe: Compulsive online Forum Reading Disorder (CoFRD)!
Must be terrible... just imagine you MUST read EVERY thread is "NEW" :eek:

StrontiumDog

Executive Member

i have bargain hunting disorder :eek: :p

Totempole

Expert Member
Here's one I've been using over and over and it works every time! :eek:

Leave the voucher code box blank to get a whopping R 0.00 ANY amount!

... true story. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.