Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ld13

Honorary Master
Has anyone tried this? It's always been there but too lazy to try it out.
Tried it at work. Person bought stuff. Never saw this R50. Never bothered with it again.

This thread has gone to Sh|t
Hope you poor sods never get a voucher and if I do somehow find one rest assured I will not post it here.
*Unsubscribed
Pathetic. Not in the spirit of the forum or this thread.

Electric

Honorary Master
I didn't.
How does the trojan install (ie what do you have to click on)?
It pops up when the page opens.
Luckily my virus software is blocking it but I noticed it yesterday in TK because I was also going to post that link.

eehellfire

Executive Member
It pops up when the page opens.
Luckily my virus software is blocking it but I noticed it yesterday in TK because I was also going to post that link.
Weird. My work PC didn't pick up anything. I opened it in IE (so I could kill the process with messing with my regular browsing). maybe it's just labelled as a malicious site by your virus protection as opposed to actually having malware

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
Bitdefender blocked this page
The page you are trying to access contains
Joke.JS.NoClose.A

I'm guessing this was a stupid badly orchestrated prank by someone who clearly has inadequate virus protection?

So what was it supposed to do? Stop me from being able to close the tab?
Perfect example of why i hate URL shorteners on a forum. You have 10 000 characters for your post. A lot more than 140.

skimread

Executive Member
200 posts of bumping without a voucher.

I vote we delete this thread. Enough is enough.

A few bumps might be funny but 100 in a row isn't

skimread

Executive Member
Would everyone go to the first post on this thread & click the report icon & type text to ask for the thread to be deleted or locked.

rodga

Executive Member
Would everyone go to the first post on this thread & click the report icon & type text to ask for the thread to be deleted or locked.
just unsubscribe if its bothering you...

top of the page - thread tools ....

ld13

Honorary Master
No. I'm loving this banter. It is hilarious how someone bumps the thread, someone else then complains about the thread bump ... by bumping the thread once more themselves! :D

It still appears under today's posts link and is at the top of the Hardware subforum
That is how threads on most forums work. When people post in them they pop into the recent/today's post list and gets bumped to the top/bottom of whatever subforum they are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.