Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvR

Expert Member
He's asking a legitimate question. Don't see a reason for the hostility.

slvR

Expert Member
Because people keep on bumping this thread with nothing. I am sure someone will post if there is any more...
How is a question "nothing"?

I understand that seeing that notification and thinking YES Another coupon, but if you really have nothing to say that positively effects the thread, you're basically the same person that "keeps bumping the thread with nothing"

/rant

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
How is a question "nothing"?

I understand that seeing that notification and thinking YES Another coupon, but if you really have nothing to say that positively effects the thread, you're basically the same person that "keeps bumping the thread with nothing"

/rant
Let's just make a separate thread where people can ask if there are new vouchers. Then they can come to this thread to check the answer. </sarcasm>

People will post if they have a new voucher to post...

Electric

Honorary Master
Let's just make a separate thread where people can ask if there are new vouchers. Then they can come to this thread to check the answer. </sarcasm>

People will post if they have a new voucher to post...
Still nothing?

Fyson

I'm getting seriously pissed off now.

Every morning when I download my emails I get a glimmer of hope when I see the Takealot voucher thread

Then almost immediately afterward all hope is shot to hell as the only thing posted is a dumbass asking: Takealot vouchers yet?
WTF??

Electric

Honorary Master

Every morning when I download my emails I get a glimmer of hope when I see the Takealot voucher thread

Then almost immediately afterward all hope is shot to hell as the only thing posted is a dumbass asking: Takealot vouchers yet?
WTF??
I know right, I just did the same thing with your stupid post.
:p

Deadmanza

Honorary Master

WTF??
You just gave some poor sod a "glimmer of hope" and he will be replying soon complaining about how he thought there was going to be a voucher and that your'e a dumbass...

Last edited:

Electric

Honorary Master
Any new vouchers?

WTF??

Status
Not open for further replies.