Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlashSA

Executive Member
#DealReveal happening tomorrow. I won't be holding my breath for amazing specials....

What I do think is that more vouchers will go out relating to this promo

mubeend

Last big deal reveal was rather boring . Hoping the deals are worth it this time around .

howardb

Expert Member
Probably just a daily deal every hour...hoping for some really good ones though

mubeend

The hard drive today was pretty good, wish I had the cash.
True. Wish we could rewind prices five years though . Bought my 2tb seagate 5 years ago for R800. Makes me want to cry when I look at hardware prices nowadays .

Vis1/0N

Expert Member
I asked the same question . Answer was no sadly.

I ended up giving away my vouchers and getting some friends to create their own accounts. It gives us a greater pool to share in future if there is any vouchers and takealot gets new customers. I have never done the multiple accounts thing and there is one email address that receives vouchers but I cancelled that email account/isp 9 years ago.

Off course I will share here as well but R50 no threshold left me with a bit of guilt to spare on those with multiple accounts.

Saajid

Expert Member
I have never done the multiple accounts thing and there is one email address that receives vouchers but I cancelled that email account/isp 9 years ago.

Takealot didn't exist 9 years ago. Heck, I don't think its predecessor Take 2 even existed at that time.

rodga

Honorary Master
Status
Not open for further replies.