Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toxxyc

Expert Member
Do you know what "Begging" is??
Begging (also panhandling or mendicancy) is the practice of imploring others to grant a favor, often a gift of money, with little or no expectation of reciprocation. A person doing such is called a beggar, panhandler, or mendicant. Street beggars may be found in public places such as transport routes, urban parks, and near busy markets. Besides money, they may also ask for food, drink, cigarettes or other small items.

Lurker150

You know what stops people asking for codes?

Posting codes.

I know for fact that there are active codes. But the gatekeepers on this thread don't want to share because takealot might stop the code.

animehero

Expert Member
Begging (also panhandling or mendicancy) is the practice of imploring others to grant a favor, often a gift of money, with little or no expectation of reciprocation. A person doing such is called a beggar, panhandler, or mendicant. Street beggars may be found in public places such as transport routes, urban parks, and near busy markets. Besides money, they may also ask for food, drink, cigarettes,other small items or Takealot Vouchers.
Fixed

Toxxyc

Expert Member

Posting codes.

I know for fact that there are active codes. But the gatekeepers on this thread don't want to share because takealot might stop the code.
Or, maybe, TAKEALOT are assholes and they don't care about returning customers, and that's why they stopped promoting codes for existing customers as well. Any maybe, just maybe, it's such a damn mission to get codes, we honestly don't have them. Because I don't. and "gatekeepers" - LOL. Tinfoil hat much?

Lurker150

I know of two working codes. I cannot post them unfortunately as i promised i wouldn't.

so yes. there are gatekeepers. I am one of them. sort of.

Toxxyc

Expert Member
I know of two working codes. I cannot post them unfortunately as i promised i wouldn't.

so yes. there are gatekeepers. I am one of them. sort of.
Soooo you give a solution to people asking for codes, and you have said solution, but you refuse to supply said solution?

You da real MVP, you know.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Take the various back to university codes and add or subtract 1, e.g. take B2VUFS2 then try B2VUFS1, B2VUFS3, B2VUFS4 etc. Worked for me before. You'll have to page back to get the various ones that worked.

Swa

Honorary Master

Posting codes.

So where are these codes? When there are active codes people post and use them but you still have those that can't read the last 2 pages asking for codes. Somehow I think the simpler answer is the correct one.

Status
Not open for further replies.