Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellhound105

Expert Member
I hope this mail finds you well.

I can confirm that your return has been credited, refunded and concluded.

Please be advised that a new coupon code will not be issued for the returned item as we have identified that you have been making use of various coupon campaigns for "first-time" customers to create multiple profiles.

Please, therefore, refer to point 22.4 of our T&Cs for further information.

http://www.takealot.com/help/terms-and-conditions

Takealot is entitled, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud and/or where it suspects that you are abusing the Website and/or have created multiple user profiles to take advantage of a promotion or Coupon intended by Takealot to be used once-off by you, to blacklist you on its database (including suspending or terminating your access to the Website), refuse to accept or process payment on any order, and/or to cancel any order concluded between you and Takealot, in whole or in part, on notice to you. Takealot shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see Takealot's Returns Policy in this regard) and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such blacklisting and/or refusal to process any order.

This, therefore, serves as notice to inform you that we are monitoring your shopping behavior and will terminate any future accounts created.

Going forward please stick to one profile for future purchases.

Please advise if you need further assistance.

Kind Regards
Astley Alaart
This still makes my day. How many new profiles since then? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.