Takealot Vouchers (Begging) Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kunzang

62 messages. And no. I am still not going to give it.

If I do give it then I won't get given the next code. And I care about myself more than any of you.
why are you on this forum for codes if you have your own codes? you would have no need to be here.

i hate idiot people on social forums/media that go around saying how much they dont care about others or have no need about others. stay in the damn basement then and dont come out.

Wasabee!

Expert Member
I thought my bud Lurker150 wouldn't respond after getting so many messages though he pulled through, thanks man I owe you one! Did you guys also get one?

airborne

Executive Member
I thought my bud Lurker150 wouldn't respond after getting so many messages though he pulled through, thanks man I owe you one! Did you guys also get one?
Not yet but I'm going to send him a pm right now, thanks for the heads up, at least there are some decent people on this thread.

My baby needs some Nan and my boobs are literally dry as a bone, that R150 off is really going to be a lifesaver.

Is this more legpulling or does @Lurker150 have codes, where do you find them dude, i'd give back more to this thread too if I knew where Takealot just announce these bloody things.

why are you on this forum for codes if you have your own codes? you would have no need to be here.

i hate idiot people on social forums/media that go around saying how much they dont care about others or have no need about others. stay in the damn basement then and dont come out.

Because I cannot say what I would like to on my main account. duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.