Tapatalk 2 Beta 3

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
The beta 6 (cant see a way to edit title) has just gone live, UI looks great and working pretty well

k33pjt.jpg

image.jpg

Links removed

Last edited:

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
For those like me who also wanted to know, heres the answr to he questions, "Will 2.0 be a free upgrade?"

It will be the same app and upgrade is free - however we will move some of the new features to in-app purchase feature - and you will have the chance to purchase them at almost free price when we launch the update.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-3

CranialBlaze

Expert Member

Elimentals

Honorary Master
Fixed, guess i copied it wrong. lol.

Dont own a tablet so not personally fussed about support, should work fine on my note when i get it year end.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Cool thanx, I have been using one from another source in the mean while. I have some mixed feelings about it, but I have a problem with the theme, are they trying to force me to buy the theme packs or what?

I mean Orange!... really?????

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
Cool thanx, I have been using one from another source in the mean while. I have some mixed feelings about it, but I have a problem with the theme, are they trying to force me to buy the theme packs or what?

I mean Orange!... really?????

Technically they not forcing anything, tt only made 2 themes, the rest are from another developement team , they not even themes really, they completely seperate installs of tt and not yet available for the v2 anyway.
If you search the market you will find 7 or 8 tt options, the ones with the xparent name in front are the prethemed ones, your buying the different colour.

Team xparent gets most of the money from that sale, there was a story bout it on life hacker a while back

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-4

Last edited:

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
Had to reupload, the file i got from TT had a bug, you need to redownload tbe beta 5.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Elimentals

Honorary Master
Had to reupload, the file i got from TT had a bug, you need to redownload tbe beta 5.

Thanx for the up, just one question out of interest.

Can people that dont own the official Tapatalk also run this?

Just asking as I would not know but would be interesting to find out.

PS: Check PM

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
Beta is open and free, if you want the bug free official release you will have to pay.

As i mentioned, this is most likely the final beta, official should be sent to the market prolly in a week or 2, at which point all those who paid will get update notifications.

My guess is at that point B5 will stop working, i think they can block them somehow as after 5 came out and did not work i put 4 bacl which pretty much stopped at the home screen, could not open any forums.

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
Link updated for beta 6.

NOTE: This overwrites tapa 1, ie your paid market version, not the previous betas.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
tapa 2 official goes to the market tomorrow.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

biometrics

Honorary Master
On beta 5. It's better than v1 but the iOS version still much better.

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
Gone live on play, if the pat betas r any indication the latest one has already or should stop working soon.

Will be removing the files now.

BigAl-sa

Executive Member
Just downloaded T2 from the market. Seems a bit slower than T1, but won't stick my neck out on that.

Will play around some more. (don't know if I like the colour scheme).

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk 2

Elimentals

Honorary Master
Just downloaded T2 from the market. Seems a bit slower than T1, but won't stick my neck out on that.

Will play around some more. (don't know if I like the colour scheme).

Sent from my U20i using Tapatalk 2

I was feeling the same, then swaped my MIUI theme to some odd metro like one

Now all my apps look asif its part of the whole theme, it does help a lot into acepting it:

BgstBl.jpg
ylykFl.jpg
Mee5Al.jpg