TechRaider: Is this a legit store?

Cryptic23

Firstly, I would like to say hi to everyone on the Mybroadband website. This is my first time here.

I'm currently working on a new PC build and noticed this website called TechRaider, which has really cheap Windows 10 license keys. Has anyone had any experiences purchasing from them and are they legit?

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
TechRaider, which has really cheap Windows 10 license keys.
Defiantly not cheap at all. These licenses are available for less than R400 on Amazon in the UK. Infact, if you look, you can get them for GBP3.
Untitled.png
I have bought a few licenses off Amazon and they all activated 1st time. I recently rebuilt 2 pc's and the licenses reactivated 1st time.

Last edited:

Rharia

Not even sure where you have found them but I really want to say that I never heard about them in the first place. I will tell you that I am simply used KMSactivator in past for windows license, but this keys are definitely not that cheap at all seriously.

ponder

Honorary Master
Firstly, I would like to say hi to everyone on the Mybroadband website. This is my first time here.

I'm currently working on a new PC build and noticed this website called TechRaider, which has really cheap Windows 10 license keys. Has anyone had any experiences purchasing from them and are they legit?
Don't you have a win7 license you can upgrade?

Cryptic23

Not even sure where you have found them but I really want to say that I never heard about them in the first place. I will tell you that I am simply used KMSactivator in past for windows license, but this keys are definitely not that cheap at all seriously.
Yeah, I was highly skeptical. They only had 18 likes, but 22 reviews on Facebook. I think I will steer clear from them for now. I found them on Price Check.

Dairyfarmer

Expert Member
Can confirm Win 7 licenses still work. Did a 2011 laptop at the weekend. Installed Win10 pro from scratch using the Win 7 key. Activated automatically.

Venomous

Honorary Master
Is it still valid? As far as I've heard, you can no longer upgrade from Windows 7.
You can do a full install using win7 key. *

You cannot do a straight upgrade of already installed win7

This was really done as people sometimes need to reload windows.

Cryptic23

Noticed that a lot of people mentioned that. I am doing a full install. Hopefully all goes well.

lowriderza

Actually you can still do the upgrade about 90% of the time. Make sure the windows 7 o/s is updated and activated. Disconnect from Internet. Run Windows 10 setup from within windows 7 and go through process. Skip when it asks for key. Once you are in your Windows 10 user profile connect to the internet. It will activate.