Having login issues with Telkom?

• Yes

Votes: 12 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 9 42.9%

• Total voters

Razer0

Expert Member
Well its kinda annoying when someone trips over your lan cable by accident, try log back in and NOTHING! For over an hour!

What the heck am I supposed to do in that time?

All I can do.. Complain

bekdik

Honorary Master
GEEZZZZZZZZZZ!

you guys moan worse than women :( Dont you EVER EVER EVER expect them to have issues? Are there servers never meant to crash? Nothing runs perfect you know :)

A unit calling itself the leading business network suppliers does not have this kind of problem.

Yes servers go down. Yes network links fail.

No this does not need to affect the end users, who are paying ridiculous rip off rates, if one puts in the requisite levels of redundancy. That's what the professional organizations do.

Am I saying Telkom is unprofessional?

MrG

Executive Member
I have yet to have a major problem with Telkom so I am happy for now.

onlyme

EXACTLY

A good enough reason for a crash and LESS reason for all the bickering :eek:

Actually Mat, More Reason to complain, I Expect the company who I pay to carry my business' communication and critical data services to NOT be dependent on a single non redundant system, I expect them to be able to take on new data such as 50,000 email accounts, which incidentally is a paltry little amount of data, without effecting my service, I EXPECT them to plan such things in a way that will not only ensure that my service is uninterrupted, but also completely unaffected, I Expect them to be able to do this because I pay them for a service, I expect them to do this because companies who do not make a 9 billion rand profit are capable of doing this.

So yes I can complain, and moan and bicker about it because they are incompetent to deliver a basic service in a way that any reasonable person would expect that service to be delivered.

matt loves telkom

yeah - but im the kind if guy who gets tired of bickering :( i agree if its on business terms its worth moaning.but EVERYONE knows the state and morals of Telkom etc.are things gonna change?no. can you expect another issue next week/month/year.yes. thats what we have to deal with :( pathetic i agree.

Robin Hood

Expert Member
Actually Mat, More Reason to complain, I Expect the company who I pay to carry my business' communication and critical data services to NOT be dependent on a single non redundant system, I expect them to be able to take on new data such as 50,000 email accounts, which incidentally is a paltry little amount of data, without effecting my service, I EXPECT them to plan such things in a way that will not only ensure that my service is uninterrupted, but also completely unaffected, I Expect them to be able to do this because I pay them for a service, I expect them to do this because companies who do not make a 9 billion rand profit are capable of doing this.

So yes I can complain, and moan and bicker about it because they are incompetent to deliver a basic service in a way that any reasonable person would expect that service to be delivered.

Hardware DO break down......and someone has to fix it ;)