Tech Guy SA
Dealer - Tech Guy SA
Got a question maybe someone here knows.
Ive been on Red VIP 400 for about 2 years i think and before that what ever that other Red VIP 20GB (Legacy) was (I call a lot barly touch those stupid gigs).
Usually upgrade during Black November get a lekker discount for sim only deals.
anyone ever go on Red Core Ultimate ever hit some sort of limit call wise? cause the price difference is insane in comparison since i personally cannot finish this data they give me used to get 20GB and still never finished it now 200GB sitting with 398GB atm daytime data dont who thinks anyone needs this amount to be perfectly honest. (work from home and if im out on the road its really just text via whatsapp if im bored im on instagram/tiktok eating a burger).
I know id loose benefits dont quiet care for the free smoothie at kauwai (I give it to the kids anyway) and i dont fly (no need) especially now days might as well just drive to JHB if i really had to. nor do i care being platinum its all same same to me.
IF you a Vodacom consultant thats fine but i just want to know is there a limit on these calls even with international calls I think i paid like R4 a min when i checked the bill a few months back.
Ive been on Red VIP 400 for about 2 years i think and before that what ever that other Red VIP 20GB (Legacy) was (I call a lot barly touch those stupid gigs).
Usually upgrade during Black November get a lekker discount for sim only deals.
anyone ever go on Red Core Ultimate ever hit some sort of limit call wise? cause the price difference is insane in comparison since i personally cannot finish this data they give me used to get 20GB and still never finished it now 200GB sitting with 398GB atm daytime data dont who thinks anyone needs this amount to be perfectly honest. (work from home and if im out on the road its really just text via whatsapp if im bored im on instagram/tiktok eating a burger).
I know id loose benefits dont quiet care for the free smoothie at kauwai (I give it to the kids anyway) and i dont fly (no need) especially now days might as well just drive to JHB if i really had to. nor do i care being platinum its all same same to me.
IF you a Vodacom consultant thats fine but i just want to know is there a limit on these calls even with international calls I think i paid like R4 a min when i checked the bill a few months back.