South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
No LS in this area (8) today.I thought it was load shedding.
WTF is that?Was flying in my part of PE this afternoon just before 4pm, as I did some mp3 downloads, after which time we had scheduled power outage for 2 hours.
Concerning Axxess LTE notifications for Telkom (or even MTN, I imagine), wouldn't expect them to be proactive on that front.
Only when I once phoned to inform them of an LTE problem, did they then update the status page.
They seem to be jacked up re fibre outages & maintenance notices, but not LTE.
WTF is that?
Fat lot of help that is for their clients on LTE.....
They seem to be jacked up re fibre outages & maintenance notices, but not LTE.
Hi there,@Captain Axxess - is this something that can be improved upon ?