Telkom Smartbroadband uncapped

Speedbird315

Hi, I really don't know what to do anymore, we finally aquired the TELKOM LTE uncapped at R699 even-though we had a ticket number for the R599 deal. Now I got the router and everything but it only picks up 3G which makes the router totally useless, according to the forms a technician should've came out to install the LTE antenna which until now I havent seen any technician and its been almost a week. Does anyone here know how I can get a technician out to install the antenna in the right place so I can at-least use my LTE?

Dan C

Honorary Master
Hi, I really don't know what to do anymore, we finally aquired the TELKOM LTE uncapped at R699 even-though we had a ticket number for the R599 deal. Now I got the router and everything but it only picks up 3G which makes the router totally useless, according to the forms a technician should've came out to install the LTE antenna which until now I havent seen any technician and its been almost a week. Does anyone here know how I can get a technician out to install the antenna in the right place so I can at-least use my LTE?
Try and force it to 4G for now and fiddle with the antenna also positioning. As for the tech guys, some guys at work now have waited over 2 weeks and no appointment has been made yet to install it.