Temporary US IP address

Nowhere

Good day all

I need a temporary US IP address to register on a online trading site. It looks at your IP address and then automatically picks the currency of the account. I do not want a ZAR account but a USD account so I need to trick the thing. Once the account is open it does not matter from where it is accessed.

I saw some solutions on the web but I need to be able to restore my old IP address on the pc after I do this as it is a company pc and I do not know what else gets affected if I mess with the IP address. Maybe it will mess with my SAP access and then I will have problems.

Any advice from all you clever people out there will be greatly appreciated. :confused:

HavocXphere

Honorary Master
#835030 +(20966)- [X]
<Khassaki> HI EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!
<Judge-Mental> try pressing the the Caps Lock key
<Khassaki> O THANKS!!! ITS SO MUCH EASIER TO WRITE NOW!!!!!!!
<Judge-Mental> fwck me

Nowhere

Humble apologies if the caps in the heading offended you but it is a heading after all.

Johnatan56

Honorary Master
Humble apologies if the caps in the heading offended you but it is a heading after all.
Click the What's new button, how many threads in only capitals do you see? I only saw yours and spammers titles written in only capitals.

killerbyte

Expert Member
Zenamte

Its a Chrome extension and allows you to pick your location (UK, US, etc.) Works great for Pandora etc.