TFG launches online shop Bash

Jan

Who's the Boss?
Staff member
Bash is here – TFG's online shop with over 200 brands

TFG has launched Bash, South Africa’s largest omnichannel fashion and lifestyle shopping platform, offering customers a range of clothing, tech products, and gaming equipment.

Bash offers consumers over 200 brands from popular South African stores, including Foschini, @home, Markham, TotalSports, Sterns, and American Swiss.

so is bash going to replace all the other independent store apps:sportscene,total sports etc...

TFG has a big range, but Takealot and Amazon will be it.

Everyshop is already struggling.

Our economy is too small and only a select few has funds to spend and Wi-Fi / mobile data to use.

One thing they can do to seperate themselves is to bring in proper technology items;

Stock Google's film range, Sonoff, Shelly and Xiaomi and then suddenly you have an edge.

TFG has a big range, but Takealot and Amazon will be it.

Everyshop is already struggling.

Our economy is too small and only a select few has funds to spend and Wi-Fi / mobile data to use.

One thing they can do to seperate themselves is to bring in proper technology items;

Stock Google's film range, Sonoff, Shelly and Xiaomi and then suddenly you have an edge.
If anything this might the transition of all TFG physical stores merging.

If anything this might the transition of all TFG physical stores merging.

All their stores are already on the same backend at myTFGworld, their separate brand stores serve as product end-points which is a good idea when you want to do niche targeting. Bash is simply a marketplace, all their product hubs as a collective.

A good strategy in my view without over saturation. For online target marketing they are doing it right.

All their stores are already on the same backend at myTFGworld, their separate brand stores serve as product end-points which is a good idea when you want to do niche targeting. Bash is simply a marketplace, all their product hubs as a collective.

A good strategy in my view without over saturation. For online target marketing they are doing it right.
Is it worth the additional mall floor space and staff costs though?

Is it worth the additional mall floor space and staff costs though?

Unlike the expert opinions amongst these parts, a great percentage of consumers still go out to shop. Besides, downsizing is happening, and I pointed to their online presence here, mytfgworld.com, which is the home of all their endpoints.

Unlike the expert opinions amongst these parts, a great percentage of consumers still go out to shop. Besides, downsizing is happening, and I pointed to their online presence here, mytfgworld.com, which is the home of all their endpoints.
Look at WW as an example everything is under one roof, then you have other retail giants stepping in and expanding their offerings all under one roof.

It seems like the direction the market is moving towards

Wow this app is so bad. cannot transact. google rating is 1.7 stars
#Bash #BashIsTrash

Overall 2.7 rating on the App Store.

Back