The 2019 6Nations

Whright

Italy are creeping back here, unfortunately just a little to late though, Scotland are well ahead.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
My internet went tits up with 10 minutes to go. Where the fek did Italy get 3 tries from? :wtf:

Whright

Every time the Irish crowed screams, the ref obliges and lifts his French arm

Whright

Geeeeeezussss, Irish and French are really trying to make sure is English lose.

Whright

Must say that I am looking forward to the Ireland game.... :giggle:

/Moose makes mental note to watch the game in a state of grace and not the binge drinking blurry eye fiasco of 2018

:X3:

Moose, just like your awesome Scott’s and Irish thread, remembrance of the boer war, helping the boers in the the boer war, you must have another big lump in your throught about now.

Whright

Is the internet down, I’m the only one commenting on this thread.

Mortymoose

Honorary Master
S
Moose, just like your awesome Scott’s and Irish thread, remembrance of the boer war, helping the boers in the the boer war, you must have another big lump in your throught about now.
Sorry, was incapacitated, had to take pretty strong painkillers a wee while ago and watched the rugger without little movement, old age is a bitch and playing badminton for an hour every day might not be a wise choice..:unsure:

I was expecting our Celtic cousins to give the English a working over, especially being a Dublin game and all, but Eddie has done is homework. The game never captivated me, found it very abrasive and Ireland kicked way too much in my opinion...

Looking forward to the 7's in the morn...

Whright

S

Sorry, was incapacitated, had to take pretty strong painkillers a wee while ago and watched the rugger without little movement, old age is a bitch and playing badminton for an hour every day might not be a wise choice..:unsure:

I was expecting our Celtic cousins to give the English a working over, especially being a Dublin game and all, but Eddie has done is homework. The game never captivated me, found it very abrasive and Ireland kicked way too much in my opinion...

Looking forward to the 7's in the morn...
Nah, you where hoping for Us English get hammered............ did not happen. Enjoy the rest of the evening.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Just seen the England / France halftime score. Not looking great for the cheese eating surrender monkeys right now. Looks like they're battling with Italy for the wooden spoon this year

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Think that's harsh on France. You can't say for certain that Ashton would've definitely scored that try.

Cray

Honorary Master
Think that's harsh on France. You can't say for certain that Ashton would've definitely scored that try.
The commentators got that law wrong as journalists always seem to do with regards to penalty tries...

Law 8 PENALTY TRY
A penalty try is awarded between the goal posts if foul play by the opposing team prevents a probable try from being scored, or scored in a more advantageous position. A player guilty of this must be cautioned and temporarily suspended or sent off.
Probable...not certain.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
The commentators got that law wrong as journalists always seem to do with regards to penalty tries...

Probable...not certain.
Ah. Ok fair enough. Even so, if you watch the replay, apart from Ashton, there isn't another England player in sight. So chances are he'd have been caught in possession. That being said, it's all moot. England are all over France and if they don't put 60 past them, I'll be disappointed.

Cray

Honorary Master
Ah. Ok fair enough. Even so, if you watch the replay, apart from Ashton, there isn't another England player in sight. So chances are he'd have been caught in possession. That being said, it's all moot. England are all over France and if they don't put 60 past them, I'll be disappointed.
France will be lucky to hold them to 60 I think....

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
It is known by now that not too many people understand or get along with John Mitchell. Now that he is with a like-minded head coach which understand what needs to be done to achieve the desired results he is exactly where he needs to be. Mitchell and Eddie Jones getting England back on track to take an RWC.

OT, I saw in media the Brave Blossoms coaching team spent the week with the England coaching team.

Whright

Lovely, a South African reffing an England game. England need to play 50000000X better in order to win.