The 2019 6Nations

Whright

Off topic/ start rant

The sooner brexit happens the better, England can then dump Wales and Scotland.

They hate us English, yet they are more then willing to sponge off us, and slow us down, how stupid does that make us.
It’s time to wake up England..... Queen, country and Saint George.

Rant over/

aktiv

Off topic/ start rant

The sooner brexit happens the better, England can then dump Wales and Scotland.

They hate us English, yet they are more then willing to sponge off us, and slow us down, how stupid does that make us.
It’s time to wake up England..... Queen, country and Saint George.

Rant over/
Yip, one sour loser on this thread ;-)

Whright

Sorry Chaps, one more rant

I’m ****ing annoyed lads......., the Scottish , welsh ginger pubed f.uck sticks hate us, yet they love the privileges we provide for them.

Whright

Hahahaha! SeRIOUSLY?

gONNA Post thiS heRe just coz I can....

I Respect your Scottish pride, hats off too you Sir Moose.

Do you agree, a Scottish referendum too break away from England is needed very soon to see if Scotland can make it on their own, or at least have the EU be you master.

Whright

Apologies For bringing politics into the thread Chaps, I’m just a bit upset my team lost.

Well played Wales.

Spizz

Goat Botherer
Apologies For bringing politics into the thread Chaps, I’m just a bit upset my team lost.

Well played Wales.

Wow. Talk about making your name dirt I hope you’ll be waking up this morning feeling pretty embarrassed.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
Surely Wales must be favorites to win the World Cup now
Going by that analogy, then Ireland, England and Wales would have been 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively in RWC 2015, which uhm, didn't happen on their 'own' soil.

Whright

Going by that analogy, then Ireland, England and Wales would have been 1st, 2nd and 3rd respectively in RWC 2015, which uhm, didn't happen on their 'own' soil.
I was trying to be funny, in all honestly NZ will take the World Cup again, and if there might be an upset, it will more then likely come from Ireland or SA I think.

Fulcrum29

Honorary Master
I was trying to be funny, in all honestly NZ will take the World Cup again, and if there might be an upset, it will more then likely come from Ireland or SA I think.
Japan is geographically in a strange place, conditionally. It is a humid place, it can also get very warm or very cold on a daily basis. As seen with the Sunwolves vs Waratahs game, they do have wind. At Newlands, when you kick, you need to keep your ball low on a windy day and it seems to be a case with some stadiums in Japan as well.

I still believe SARU was negligent to postpone the bulk player base to Japan’s conditions when most other countries have already organised their base camps and played a game or two in Japan. Luckily, we did, albeit a bit late, schedule a warmup game against Japan on September 6th, but I doubt that either side will play at strength because Japan is likely to use that as a continuity test. Though we have players in the Top League, we don’t play rugby there in that season when RWC takes place.

England, Scotland and Wales, they know Japan. The USA and the island teams also know the place very well. The ‘other’ Southern Hemisphere teams will need to adapt, however, the Wallabies and All Blacks have already toured Japan.

The Springboks have their work cut out...

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Wales looking ominous here. They're just shutting Scotland down. Their match against Ireland (next weekend I think) will be an absolute cracker!

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Wales 16- 0 up at half time and looking odds on to claim the Grand Slam. Gatland has worked wonders with that team! Don't discount them at RWC this year...