The Audi Thread

dualmeister

Honorary Master
Had to get to Simons Town and back from the North yesterday in the last minute. Gave my baby a burn. Darn I love my 2.0 TDI :D

M3mPh1z

MRC because of the software houses reputation, also it is a bit more of a mild tune compared to the others which I am happier with.

Also because I trust Amien at EVO performance, I have heard some horror stories from some other vendors which I will not name..

Also if you are going 76mm to the back box does that not mean you have to cut into your OEM exhaust?

PostmanPot

Honorary Master
MRC because of the software houses reputation, also it is a bit more of a mild tune compared to the others which I am happier with.

Also because I trust Amien at EVO performance, I have heard some horror stories from some other vendors which I will not name..

Also if you are going 76mm to the back box does that not mean you have to cut into your OEM exhaust?

Been reading good things about them. Down the road too. Any idea of pricing?

I'd imagine this is the middle box, so guess it would cut into the OEM. Seems that the back boxes can't handle the extra flow if just the downpipe is done, leading to drone.

MYp0tpEl.png

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
One quick reacting TT driver
[video=youtube;8oLIZyg_so8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oLIZyg_so8[/video]

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I departed with my down-right-troll-everything-VAG stance sometime ago you know :cool:

Just saw that clip on my weekly Friday afternoon browse through autoevolution.com and though you Audi guys might like it. For the record, and I am not going soft here, but I was utterly gutted by that clip from Rag & Bone fashion killing that 911 SC. What the f... is wrong with some people :crying:

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I bought some generic colour coded touch up paint on ebay for my cars, worked well enough.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Ok, at that price you did well. I paid R200 (shipping included) for 10U/CASABLANCA WHITE touch up paint.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
I think it will work out well. I had to use so much on my old car after a taxi rammed into it and bike pedal dug into the boot lid that in the end I might as well have gone with tip-ex. In your case you have clear coat to go over the touch up so it will look... well it will be hard to tell it ever was there :cool:

M3mPh1z

Make sure to watch some of the paint touch up tutorials on AMMO NYC's Youtube channel, some very good advise there.