The Brexit Thread

Pitbull

Verboten
More lies?

Are you delusional or a schizophrenic? Or just a desperate little man who makes up lies to pretend he has an arguing point?

Where’ve I even referred to the result being null and void? Please link the post.

You know, I can argue with a racist, I can argue with an ignorant c**t, but I really struggle to want to argue with a dishonest liar...
Yes, lies...

Here is your exact post...

While I probably wouldn’t argue there being some truth in that could you link to where it’s been said?
Maybe also get some comprehension skills while you ate it. Unhappy seems to have understood my post 100%.

You're just showing your own deceitfulness here, and watching you implode is hilarious :D

Pitbull

Verboten
He is being investigated for events relating to Brexit, what thread did you think was more relevant?

Maybe the Syria thread? Or the Trump thread?
Maybe in its own thread? O wait, you need to actually know how to create one...

Dave

Honorary Master
Yes, lies...

Here is your exact post...

Maybe also get some comprehension skills while you ate it.
And another attempt to lie. You really are a deceitful c***.

How about quoting what that was answering as well?

He's of some opinion that it's Banks or people like him that the Leave campaign won.
While I probably wouldn’t argue there being some truth in that could you link to where it’s been said?
1. It’s an answer to your post saying that it’s because of Banks and people like him that Leave won, NOTHING to do with the result being null and void.

Once again, you lied and tried to twist a post to a different meaning...

2. I hadn’t said it, you did, my post even makes that point by asking “could you link to where it’s been said?”

Something you didn’t do, mainly because you were talking shite again.

Dave

Honorary Master
Maybe in its own thread? O wait, you need to actually know how to create one...
I have news for, there already is a Brexit thread, you can’t just open up additional threads relating to the same topic, my little liar.

Temujin

Expert Member
He is being investigated for events relating to Brexit, what thread did you think was more relevant?

Maybe the Syria thread? Or the Trump thread?
No, he's being investigated for laundering... you're argument is like 'sars is auditing/investigating me, and I spent money at kfc, therefore its kfc thread worthy news'

Dave

Honorary Master
No, he's being investigated for laundering... you're argument is like 'sars is auditing me, and I spent money at kfc, therefore its kfc thread worthy news'
No, he’s not, all of Pitbull’s crap is confusing you, he’s being investigated for electoral offences relating to funding of the Brexit Leave campaign.

Just to bring some facts back to the argument that a Pitbull has completely messed up.

Pro-Brexit campaigner Arron Banks is facing a criminal inquiry into "suspected electoral law offences" relating to the EU referendum campaign.

The investigation was launched by the National Crime Agency (NCA) after a referral by the Electoral Commission.

The watchdog said there were "reasonable grounds" to suspect that Mr Banks was not the true source of £8m in loans made to the Better for the Country organisation, which ran his group Leave.EU.
A "number of criminal offences may have been committed", it added, also referring Leave.EU's chief executive Elizabeth Bilney for investigation.

You can confirm? How have you managed to check with circa 47 million people do quickly? You certainly haven’t been asking in my street as I’m sure I’d have seen you.

Funny you can claim that though when it’s running as a main news story on the all the channels, being discussed on the political shows, discussed in Parliament, on the radio, in the papers, in the local pub...

You’re sounding like you’ve caught a dose of dumb from a poodle...
I suppose you want another referendum, and another until you get the answer you want.

Pitbull

Verboten
I suppose you want another referendum, and another until you get the answer you want.
By the looks of it they will keep on whining till it happens. Which it's not. So Dave and his Leave buddies and stop complaining and get on about making the transition easier for them. Seems like it's going to be a bit traumatic for them.

Dave

Honorary Master
By the looks of it they will keep on whining till it happens. Which it's not. So Dave and his Leave buddies and stop complaining and get on about making the transition easier for them. Seems like it's going to be a bit traumatic for them.
Is this even supposed to make sense?

Temujin

Expert Member
No, he’s not, all of Pitbull’s crap is confusing you, he’s being investigated for electoral offences relating to funding of the Brexit Leave campaign.

Just to bring some facts back to the argument that a Pitbull has completely messed up.
Media saying "suspected electoral law offences" for their clickbaiting doesn't mean thats whats going on, especially when you read rest of article you can see what is actually happening... everything I have read so far on this, including where this came from, says in a nutshell he's being investigated for the source of 2m+, ie laundering... when nca or a lawyer comes out and says 'electorial offences/brexit', I will thumbs up on it, until then, :thumbsdown: