The Brexit Thread

Pitbull

Verboten
Media saying "suspected electoral law offences" for their clickbaiting doesn't mean thats whats going on, especially when you read rest of article you can see what is actually happening... everything I have read so far on this, including where this came from, says in a nutshell he's being investigated for the source of 2m+, ie laundering... when nca or a lawyer comes out and says 'electorial offences/brexit', I will thumbs up on it, until then, :thumbsdown:
Context of the articles is not important. He hunts for headlines and post it without knowing the context of it :D

His first post on the matter proves that beyond a doubt.

Dave

Honorary Master
Media saying "suspected electoral law offences" for their clickbaiting doesn't mean thats whats going on, especially when you read rest of article you can see what is actually happening... everything I have read so far on this, including where this came from, says in a nutshell he's being investigated for the source of 2m+, ie laundering... when nca or a lawyer comes out and says 'electorial offences/brexit', I will thumbs up on it, until then, :thumbsdown:
The Electoral Commission is not the media, are you getting confused now?

Here’s the Electoral Commission press release.

As a result of ongoing regulatory work we announced an investigation into Better for the Country and Arron Banks on 1 November 2017. This looked at whether Arron Banks was the true source of the loans and whether Better for the Country was the true source of the donations made by it to others.

The law is that loans and donations to registered campaigners can only come from certain permissible sources, which essentially excludes overseas or foreign funding from any consequent impermissible influence on the outcome of the EU Referendum.
Read in full at
https://www.electoralcommission.org...-crime-agency-for-multiple-suspected-offences

Dave

Honorary Master
Context of the articles is not important. He hunts for headlines and post it without knowing the context of it :D

His first post on the matter proves that beyond a doubt.
And another post of lies, show me where I’ve just posted a headline.

If anyone doesn’t understand context, or even what the whole investigation is about, it’s you...

Temujin

Expert Member
The Electoral Commission is not the media, are you getting confused now?

Here’s the Electoral Commission press release.

Read in full at
https://www.electoralcommission.org...-crime-agency-for-multiple-suspected-offences
Yes, and so, source of funds... ie laundering... the only 'connection' here to brexit is where the funds were/weren't spent, thats why I used my kfc example, ie, not relevant... from your link

Our investigation has unveiled evidence that suggests criminal offences have been committed which fall beyond the remit of the Commission. This is why we have handed our evidence to the NCA to allow them to investigate and take any appropriate law enforcement action. This is now a criminal investigation.

Pitbull

Verboten
And another post of lies, show me where I’ve just posted a headline.

If anyone doesn’t understand context, or even what the whole investigation is about, it’s you...
He just proved you to be wrong once again. You honestly need to work on context and comprehension.

Dave

Honorary Master
Yes, and so, source of funds... ie laundering... the only 'connection' here to brexit is where the funds were/weren't spent, thats why I used my kfc example, ie, not relevant... from your link
Money laundering might follow, but it’s not necessarily relevant for the current investigation. The money involved could well be Banks’ legal cash, but the allegation is that was funded from one of his shell companies situated outside the UK. If it is later proven that the money from his non-UK company wasn’t actually his and he can’t account for it then maybe it will amount to money laundering.

Under electoral law all political donations have to come from UK sources only.

At the current time, the allegation is a breach or breaches of electoral law relating to non-UK funds belonging to Banks having been used to fund a Brexit campaign.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
Shut up, liar, it’s amazing you can even spell comprehension.
You two sure are going around in circles, like a long, extremely dragged out, mating ritual. Why not just exchange numbers and arrange a booty call?

I know Pitbull is usually up for anything when it comes to sex ... :whistling:

Dave

Honorary Master
You two sure are going around in circles, like a long, extremely dragged out, mating ritual. Why not just exchange numbers and arrange a booty call?

Not a chance in hell, I don’t associate with cheats or liars.

;)

I’ve been toying with the idea of making him the first person on ignore in 10 years though, mainly because I’m sorely tempted to give him a message that’ll probably lead to an infraction or ban.

theratman

Executive Member

Arguing for arguments sake, constant shifting of goals posts. I'm struggling to keep up with this.

NarrowBandFtw

Honorary Master
No, once a liar always a liar, how could you believe anything that is said?
Dunno bout you, but when a top shelf hottie at Maverick's whispers sweet nothings in my ear the very last thing that comes to mind is her honesty.

So this basically comes down to whether or not you believe Pitbull could physically be a top shelf hottie? :unsure:

Splinter

Honorary Master
Yes, and so, source of funds... ie laundering...
I haven't followed the whole thread, but donating money illegally (ito various political laws) is not laundering. In fact, donating money is almost the opposite of it.

Money laundering is taking cash from illegitimate sources, like drug dealing, prostitution etc, and then "laundering" it through supposedly legitimate businesses so you can get it into the official banking/monetary system.

Temujin

Expert Member
I haven't followed the whole thread, but donating money illegally (ito various political laws) is not laundering. In fact, donating money is almost the opposite of it.

Money laundering is taking cash from illegitimate sources, like drug dealing, prostitution etc, and then "laundering" it through supposedly legitimate businesses so you can get it into the official banking/monetary system.
Yes, and my understanding is its not the donating(went to brexit campaign), its the source of those donations(2mil+) that are the question mark... ie, its where it came from thats being investigated, so, to me, laundering