The Brexit Thread

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
Fsck me. How clueless are you? Typical weasel comment from you scrambling around grasping at straws.

That you would even think to question the impartiality of any judiciary in the UK, let alone the Lord who is the most senior judge in Scotland just shows how pathetic and desperate your whole argument is.
David Green, the Financial Times law correspondent, said that is why they launched it in Scotland.

And that is why cannily the action was launched in Scotland, where judges and the law would be far more receptive
:rolleyes:

Spizz

Goat Botherer
David Green, the Financial Times law correspondent, said that is why they launched it in Scotland.

:rolleyes:
Typical English reporting of the London centric media. The case was brought in Scotland by a Scottish MP and not least because the High Court of England was on holiday at the time. To claim any kind of bias is ridiculous.

ToxicBunny

Honorary Master
Typical English reporting of the London centric media. The case was brought in Scotland by a Scottish MP and not least because the High Court of England was on holiday at the time. To claim any kind of bias is ridiculous.
Facts and reality have no place here! TSEK!

AdrianH

Expert Member
I wish the Queen would come out and scold these politicians. They are really like children! I have a hard time believing any of them actually care about the UK and actually only care about themselves and how the can rise up the ranks.

Dave

Honorary Master
Chris is all over the place in this thread, it seems like he is having a real hard time.
Chris wants to pretend he actually knows what is happening and has a personal insight of Britain, unfortunately he only has his opinion which comes from the tabloid newspapers, Facebook and forums.

biometrics

Honorary Master
Chris wants to pretend he actually knows what is happening and has a personal insight of Britain, unfortunately he only has his opinion which comes from the tabloid newspapers, Facebook and forums.
He went for a holiday there once.

millennia

I wish the Queen would come out and scold these politicians. They are really like children! I have a hard time believing any of them actually care about the UK and actually only care about themselves and how the can rise up the ranks.
So like every other politician in the world then?

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
The Queen is famously apolitical so that won't happen (we all know she voted for Brexit though :sneaky::p)

buka001

Expert Member
Hey @Dave, the government are refusing to publish the private correspondence. Cummings 1: Grieve: 0. Particularly love this part.

View attachment 712299

So the QC who loves the EU just got schooled. Oops.
I see the Government has posted the Yellowhammer report, proving the Sunday Times right and proving that Gove lied.

And of course eggs on all the faces of you Brexiters that fell for Goves' lies.

AdrianH

Expert Member
Remain or leave, deal or no deal, the UK government have collectively betrayed what the people voted for. It is piss poor that 3 years on, the will of the people has not been delivered. Politicians, I really dislike them.