The Brexit Thread

Dave

Honorary Master

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
I really don’t think @Chris_the_Brit (actually Chris the Australian living in South Africa who desperately wants to be a Brit) understood David Green’s position when he gleefully started posting his tweets this morning.

A few more of Mr Green’s tweets today ;)

Nothing wrong with what Kwasi Kwateng said. Can't you read? He said there is a "perception" among (some) voters that the judiciary is biased. That's true. He himself did not say the judiciary is biased.

And I'm not sure what is meant by the first tweet. I'm 99% confident the Supreme Court will rule in favour of Boris so there is a miniscule chance of him resigning. This is based on the Gina Miller case that was thrown out by the English courts.

Dave

Honorary Master
Nothing wrong with what Kwasi Kwateng said. Can't you read? He said there is a "perception" among (some) voters that the judiciary is biased. That's true. He himself did not say the judiciary is biased.

And I'm not sure what is meant by the first tweet. I'm 99% confident the Supreme Court will rule in favour of Boris so there is a miniscule chance of him resigning. This is based on the Gina Miller case that was thrown out by the English courts.
It appears to be reasonably clear that you can’t read or comprehend too well, I posted to show you that David Green isn’t like you and isn’t posting in favour of your opinions, I didn’t comment at all on what Kwateng said...

OrbitalDawn

Ulysses Everett McGill
Go do some research on how many MPs elected in 2017 have switched parties and thus were elected under false pretenses.
What? You're saying things changed, and that's why they should go back to the people? Can't have that, sorry Chris.

And takes some chutzpah to claim 'false pretenses' as a valid reason for another go when you're such a prominent Brexiteer, Chris.

Yes, Farage himself said (on the eve of the referendum) that a close result would mean unfinished business.
And Chris' hero Cummings said there's a strong democratic case for a 2nd referendum.

Chris_the_Brit

High Tory
No-deal Brexit legal challenge dismissed by Belfast

A judge at the High Court in Belfast has dismissed a legal challenge against a no-deal Brexit.
One of the three cases brought was by the victims' campaigner Raymond McCord who plans to appeal the decision.
The court heard arguments that a no-deal would have a negative effect on the peace process and endanger the Good Friday Agreement.

But the judge said the main aspects of the case were "inherently and unmistakeably political.'

Dave

Honorary Master
Very confused , you saying @Chris_the_Brit had his account stolen by an Australian in South Africa ? And this imposter also types in a Farage accent ?
No, it’s much simpler than that, Chris is an Australian who moved to SA and now lives in Cape Town, however he aspires to be a mini-Farage x Rees Mogg and so puts on that persona in his bid to be what he thinks of as “British”.